Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dark Souls

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Sep 22, 2011

A quasi-sequel to From Software's action-RPG Demon's Souls, set in a new universe while retaining most of the basic gameplay and the high level of challenge. It features a less-linear world, a new checkpoint system in the form of bonfires, and the unique Humanity system.

please help me

Avatar image for snuffy-suffalufakiss
    snuffy-suffalufakiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

ok i need some help i am stuck in a part of dark souls and i went to vaatividya and EpicNameBro and none of them will answer me so. i will come here and see who i will get so if i get any post i will say my probleam so ppl hit this up so i can get some damn help i need advice and someother things so please help me..

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

@snuffy-suffalufakiss: I put this in the Dark Souls forum...can you just go ahead and ask your question instead of asking if you can ask a question? Also, editing your topic title to reflect what this thread is actually about would help people help you.

VoshiNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

Yeah, you should probably start with an actual question.

I'm sure someone can help.

abnewton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By abnewton

You can pretty much find an answer to any query you may have here, otherwise just ask your question.

TobbRobb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Is this elaborate spam?

If not, excuse me and please ask your question.

ll_Exile_ll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By ll_Exile_ll  Online

This doesn't seem like a very productive way of getting an answer to your question. I've often found that the key to getting a timely and helpful answer is usually to actually ask a question.

Dussck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

The answer is probably 'keep on trying, it really is not impossible!'

DrZing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Heh, when I read this message I pictured one of those pitiful hollows sitting on the ground before New Londo just wailing and hitting his head over and over again. Best thing we can do for him is push him off into the water.

Avatar image for snuffy-suffalufakiss
    snuffy-suffalufakiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

umm ok sorry if i miss spell this i am in NG+ and i can not beat aurostin and smough i have wewihander+10+eletric then i have gravlord sword is +5 and i use that on them cuz it does about 200 damnage if not more. i have havels armor on and not shild i have the black knight sheild. and i can beat one by my self. but when i do summoning with solair i keep losing and i just need some way to farm humanity and a good way to beat him. easyer i have +7 estus. i am like and 83 but endurance strentght and dex are all 30&+ but i really just need hel with that and i do not have DLC yet i am getting it here soon

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.