Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dark Void

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released Jan 15, 2010

Rocket out of the void and save a group of stranded humans from an alien force in Dark Void.

Destroy the Archons Mission is killing me!

clientkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By clientkiller

Am I the only person struggling with the grip part of the mini game? I keep slipping off which causes me to have to destroy the legs off them again. Its driving me absolutely crazy, is there anything I am doing wrong other than not being able to hit the button fast enough?

yodzilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By yodzilla

Go for the tail instead of the head.  Just jam the button it tells you to hold on for the tail, open the first hatch, jam another button for grip, go over to the other side, open the other hatch, and wiggle the stick back and forth to kill the Watcher.  The hardest part by far is avoiding getting chewed up by the auto tracking gun when going for the legs.  The minigame is cake.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.