Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Darksiders II

Game » consists of 30 releases. Released Aug 14, 2012

Players return to the post-Apocalypse in the sequel to 2010's Darksiders, this time as former protagonist War's fellow Horseman of the Apocalypse, Death, the pale rider, who seeks to resurrect Humanity to clear his brother's good name.

Phariseer's tomb

rgreen2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

OK... I can't seem to wall run from this post to the vines across the way. I have seen several vids now where people do it with ease. I have read a few guides that barely give it a mention so it should be very straightforward. I get to this point, I try to start a wall run and it LOOKS like it is going to start (the hand/wall interface turns yellowish for a split second) but then I jump off the wall and into the pit. This has happened no matter where I start on the post(top, middle, just before falling off the bottom). I have done this nearly 50 times now with the same result. Any thoughts? Is this a known glitch? Am I missing something?

I am using the deathfinitive edition on PC is that helps any...

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

#2  Edited By Humanity

@rgreen2002: So weirdly enough I'm playing through this game right now and was at this exact dungeon so I took special notice if anything weird happened. The jumping worked fine for me. I made a small clip.

Loading Video...

Granted I'm playing on Xbox One, but it is the Deathinitive edition. I've had moments where my horse just clipped through the game world and fell endlessly and a bunch of other hitches that seem really weird considering this is a 360 game running on an XB1X.

I played a few hours of this on the PC and from what I recall of the comments that port is especially busted.

Sadly I don't really have much advice, maybe try exiting the dungeon and coming back in so it reloads the architecture or something?

Efesell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

There's a couple weird traversal bugs that if I recall required V-sync to be on?

I know without it sometimes I would literally not be able to climb at all, just microstutter in place on the wall.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.