Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dead or Alive 5

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Sep 25, 2012

Dead or Alive 5 is the seventh entry in the Dead or Alive fighting game franchise, introducing a new visual style, new game mechanics, and highly interactive stages.

Hey you DOA fans who are your favorites?

• 54 results
    Mr_Skeleton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 15

#51  Edited By Mr_Skeleton

That girl with the big boobs.

TehChich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By TehChich

Lisaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Fun to play and watch. Really any character in a fighting game that kinda dances when they fight.

striderno9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#53  Edited By striderno9

I plan to play with Sarah Bryant when I unlock her. I started getting into her move set when Virtua Fighter 5 came out for the PS3. Other than her, I am playing with Mila, Hitomi, and I've began learning Kasumi a bit.

Lord_Sword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#54  Edited By Lord_Sword

Leon, Tina, Christie are my favourites. I AM SO UPSET THERE IS NO LEON IN DOA 5! There are really only 3 characters they didn't include, I really really don't understand why not just put them in for completeness sake.

I'm going to write to Team Ninja and sign any petition I can find to get these guys in as DLC and to never be forgotten again >:|

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.