Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Deadly Premonition

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Feb 23, 2010

An open-world action-adventure game following an eccentric FBI agent as he investigates a series of bizarre murders in the small rural town of Greenvale.

Working on a 100% complete guide

Chemi_ro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Chemi_ro

I'm working on a 100% completion guide with my own hand drawn maps, video run throughs and lots of graphics for my DP site! The project is taking me a while to finish and as of the end of August I only have up through Episode 1 “complete” and on the site for viewing. Right now the goal is to have this whole thing done by the end of the year, but I will continue to add additional chapters to the guide (actually I will probably get another chapter up this weekend!). I'm still proof reading but I would love to know what you guys think so far!

http://shshatteredmemories.com/greenvale/100-completion-guide-2010/

VoshiNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By VoshiNova

Wow that website looks fantastic guy!

Seriously, I might have to take a swing at 100

Chemi_ro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Chemi_ro

Wow thanks! I've actually been working on the website for the past year! Hopefully once I get this 100% guide done I'll have more time to fill in the other sections (items, weapons, puzzles etc)

Avatar image for shadowconqueror
    ShadowConqueror

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By ShadowConqueror

Props to you, guy!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.