Something went wrong. Try again later

Looking for people to play with!

Choi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Anyone playing this or looking for people to play with? Feel free to add me on Steam.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/schpele

big_denim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

Sorry, I am getting it on Windows 10/Xbox :(

I wish more people we into this. I got the 2 hour trial and I've really been enjoying it. It's like a weird Helldivers/No Man's Sky/Red Faction mashup and I totally dig it.

MerxWorx01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By MerxWorx01

What's the progression like in this game. I wish it wasn't early access since I've been interested in this game since the Xbox sizzle reel years ago. I've seen large autonomous machines in the early trailers, are they made while exploring or is it a class ability? Hopefully they get to 1.0 soon. The gameplay seems fleshed out enough to stand out.

wiII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By wiII

Played a bunch the past couple weeks. 4 classes each with weapons/tools that can be upgraded a few times each + a bunch of cosmetic stuff to buy as well (beards, outfits, ect). I think its really good, especially for $25. If left4Dead in a mine with a emphasis on lighting/finding the path down (nda remembering the way back out). Xbox/windows store has a 2 hour trial of the full game so it is easy to try before buying.

Gigabomber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Gigabomber

Necroing this because the game has come very far in just the past 4 months. Bought it a month ago and I am sure it is the best co-op game I've played in memory. Can start contributing to the team after just a few hours, and can pick it up after a long break and get right back into it. The gameplay is straightforward enough that my friends that play more casually can just drop in and have fun for an hour or two.

Still has some rough edges: one cheap enemy and no radial wheel for communication are two. Also, it is the only first person game that has done random level generation well that I've played, it has a 2 hour demo, has relatively few connection errors, and is only a few gigs to download. If you give it a shot and like it, hit me up here and I'll add you on xbox. I play with a somewhat salty crew of older guys that seem to enjoy losing spectacularly on occasion as much as winning.

I desperately want a GB unfinished of this game because there are so many games that you have to try and wring enjoyment out of, but this one is fun even without all of the upgrades and depth.

YoThatLimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Hey folks, is anyone playing this on Steam during the quarantine?

sawtooth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

Yeah, just picked this up and having a good time so far. Always good to have more players if duders are getting into it.

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By rorie

I hope some of you check this out! I really do enjoy it and maybe we'll try a Community stream sometime!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.