Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Game » consists of 17 releases. Released Aug 23, 2011

Human Revolution is the third game in the Deus Ex series, a prequel where players take control of augmented security officer Adam Jensen, and investigate attacks against Sarif Industries, a leader in augmentation technology.

Accidental takedowns

subtek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By subtek

Be careful when trying to cancel out of npc dialog or hilarity may ensue!

I accidentally punched out the apartment maintenance guy while he was thanking me. I doubt he'll be doing me any more favors!

MiniPato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By MiniPato

There are some annoying citizens that I wish I could just sock in the face without the police gunning for me. Oh, in Deus Ex too.

veektarius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By veektarius

I have a problem with throwing my grenade when I want to holster my weapon... 
    After completing the factory quest and the police come in, I hit them with a flashbang and they shot me full of holes. 

Ravenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Ravenlight

I've accidently thrown some objects at innocent people instead of setting them down. I also chucked a cardboard box at the first cop on the rooftop of the first level. Fastest. Game over. Ever.

mfpantst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By mfpantst

One time, in real life, I was coming to stop at a light and accidentally hit the brakes, running over the people in the crosswalk.  Then my car swerved right and I ran over a few people on the sidewalk.  they died too.

Legend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 28

#6  Edited By Legend

I found myself clicking RB by mistake when I was trying to sprint only to throw grenades instead at innocent bystanders.

Nux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By Nux

I pressed B by mistake to open my invatory after completing the quest for Meagan's mom , knocked her right out.

Brians

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By Brians

I intentionally took some annoying people down after doing their quest. Knocked out I man as my first play through was pacifist. Incidentally don't fully upgrade your battery for that as the recharges are few and far between.

tomance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#9  Edited By tomance

I did this to the cop at the police station. I don't know if I was trying to skip or something since it was an option I already heard. Knocking out an officer in a police station doesn't go over too well.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.