Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Game » consists of 17 releases. Released Aug 23, 2011

Human Revolution is the third game in the Deus Ex series, a prequel where players take control of augmented security officer Adam Jensen, and investigate attacks against Sarif Industries, a leader in augmentation technology.

Tactical Enhancement DLC

The_Drizzle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By The_Drizzle

Hey everyone i just had a quick question, i already started a game and played about 2 hrs but just now decided to d/l the tac enhancement code. I restarted my game but i don't have any additional credits. Does anyone know to get whats all offered or do you have to start fresh from the start to be able to gain the benefits? Thanks

The_Drizzle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By The_Drizzle

*Bump* anyone know?

Avatar image for the_r0n1n_named_47
    the_r0n1n_named_47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

i got this too but i didnt get anything (or at least noticed) from it until i started from the begining.... did you get the weapons at least?

Mnemoidian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 26

#4  Edited By Mnemoidian

A bit late... but I believe it says somewhere (related to the DLC) that you won't get the benefit unless you start a new game. Or did at least when it was included in the Augmented Edition (or was it pre-order... I forget...)

Unfortunately, you probably need to start a new game to benefit from the DLC.

edit: and here's some infothat you get the items during Sarif's briefing during the flight to the Manufacturing plant (early game), so if you haven't done that/have a save before it, you may not need to restart.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.