Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Game » consists of 17 releases. Released Aug 23, 2011

Human Revolution is the third game in the Deus Ex series, a prequel where players take control of augmented security officer Adam Jensen, and investigate attacks against Sarif Industries, a leader in augmentation technology.

The most talkative cyborg!

UnrealDP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By UnrealDP

I've been playing a ton of Deus Ex and i want to know all your opinions on the dialogue system! Just want to say that by dialogue i mean when you have an intense conversation with someone, the kind of conversation you get an achievement for, or the kind of conversation that is multi staged and important.

Personally i thought it was mostly wonderful. The fact that i aced every conversation in the game without the help of the social aug or a FAQ is amazing, i always went with what i felt was the right thing to say and that alone got me through every conversation which was amazing, but then again there were some really hard swings that didn't make much sense and some not so exceptional voice acting.

donutfever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 35

#2  Edited By donutfever

Not done, but I have no Social Augs and I'm doing great. Loved the Zeke Sanders moment. 

UnrealDP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By UnrealDP

@DonutFever:

Yeah man same here, i hope you love the rest of the game just as much! Oh and don't feel any need to get the social aug, it's pretty useless.

donutfever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 35

#4  Edited By donutfever
    @UnrealDP: That's what I thought. Before the game came out, I was thinking that it would be like Fallout, where what you say working or not is based off a dice roll or something.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.