Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Deus Ex

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Jun 22, 2000

A celebrated cyberpunk-themed first-person role-playing game, Deus Ex puts players behind the shades of JC Denton--an operative thrust into a world of byzantine global conspiracies.

Which one did you pick?

atejas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By atejas
    atejas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By atejas

I for one chose the Helios ending. Fuck yes becoming a cybernetic god and benevolently ruling the world.
    What did you choose?

Avatar image for prettyhatemachine
    prettyhatemachine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By prettyhatemachine

The Dark Age, seemed like it was the only way to end the digital nightmare that the world had become and end the threat of global tyranny that the Illuminati, Majestic 12 and Helios presented.

Avatar image for krystal_sackful
    Krystal_Sackful

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Krystal_Sackful

New Dark Age,
    The Illuminati proved it's incompetence by allowing Bob Page and Majestic 12 get out of hand. They couldn't be allowed to screw up again like that,
    Helios' talk about becoming a god and ruling earth as a benevolent dictator reminded me too much of Colossus: The Forbin Project., and I am 100% in agreement with Charles Forbin on the subject of Colossus.
    Blowing up Area 51 and starting over, while crude and inelegant, at least insured that man would be free. And a clean slate would mean that humanity would have a chance to regrow and learn from our mistakes. So, New Dark Age with out a doubt.

MeierTheRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By MeierTheRed

Picked Illuminati first time through, and then the two others.

Snipzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Snipzor

I always pick the New Dark Age, mainly because of my distrust of the Illuminati and ultimate power. Ultimate power can't just me translated from one group to another.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.