Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Diablo III

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released May 15, 2012

Diablo III returns to the world of Sanctuary twenty years after the events of Diablo II with a new generation of heroes that must defeat the demonic threat from Hell.

Compatiable Netbooks to play?

PolyesterPimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By PolyesterPimp

I've already got a beast of a machine to play it at home I was wondering if anyone knew of any inexpensive smaller sized, not necessarily netbook, laptops that would break my bank too hard to play this? I know I could research it myself but maybe someone here knows of something off the top of their head to suggest. I was eying the Lenovo X120E but doubt that it would run it on medium. Running it on Low is satisfactory for me seeing as I can always get the full experience on my desktop so its not a deal breaker but I'd like to be able to buy something that I could use for other then this as well. Any ideas or suggestions are welcome and thanks in advance.

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By Justin258

Price range needed.

Also cheap and capable gaming laptops do not exist, so don't expect to be spending anything less that $900 (and that's probably not going to cut it.

Just judging from this, it will probably be a shitty experience on integrated graphics:

RedRavN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By RedRavN

Hes also recording with fraps which halfs his frame rate and hes running the game on high anyways which proves nothing. I'm guessing you could find something for like $500 that can at least play the game on medium.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.