Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Disc Jam

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Mar 07, 2017

Disc Jam is a disc-based future sport for 2 to 4 players.

PSA free PS4 and Steam Beta keys are available on this dev's site.

OldManLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 9

Looks like windjammers. I figured this community would be the one to judge.

http://www.highhorseentertainment.com/

GERALTITUDE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By GERALTITUDE

I'll tell you this much, I wouldn't have called my company "High Horse Entertainment".

Edit: signed up, will give this a shot tonight if I have time, let y'all know what's what

charliejz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

i actually thought they just renamed it to this from Windjammers... i did hear Windjammers was coming out on PS4? or am i mis-remembering things?

GuitarGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

wtf is that ?

OurSin_360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would check it out but i am not signing up for a news letter.

Onemanarmyy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

I went into the game, went to ultra settings and full screen , and then wanted to go into training. Suddenly the music hitches, and eventually my entire machine hardlocks. Maybe i shouldve just tried it at medium settings, but it didn't strike me as a game that would be more demanding than For Honor :D

burncoat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is actually a very fun Jammers game. There's a lot of depth to the controls and instead of trying to be a 1-to-1 clone of Windjammers, it adds a lot of new skills and abilities. Bouncing a disc down the sides of the arena without a need for a special awesome and everyone has B. Yoo's side special anyways. The blocking mechanic takes a bit to get used to, and charging it up to knock the disc up takes longer than I would think it did. Only knock against it I have is angle makes it hard to get a good read on diagonal shots, especially if they've been getting faster and faster. The ragdolls when a disc gets blown up are hysterical, bouncing of the walls and over the net. Doubles is a super fun mode.

It's a very precise and fast game. I think this can stand by itself as solid game. I look forward to it getting out of beta.

LiquidSaiyan3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

i actually thought they just renamed it to this from Windjammers... i did hear Windjammers was coming out on PS4? or am i mis-remembering things?

I don't remember anything about this game in particular, but yes, ACTUAL Windjammers is coming to PS4 later this year.

There were a fair number of jammers clones in development trying to capitalize on the desire for Windjammers, but that was before the announcement of the port.

ATastySlurpee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@burncoat said:

This is actually a very fun Jammers game. There's a lot of depth to the controls and instead of trying to be a 1-to-1 clone of Windjammers, it adds a lot of new skills and abilities. Bouncing a disc down the sides of the arena without a need for a special awesome and everyone has B. Yoo's side special anyways. The blocking mechanic takes a bit to get used to, and charging it up to knock the disc up takes longer than I would think it did. Only knock against it I have is angle makes it hard to get a good read on diagonal shots, especially if they've been getting faster and faster. The ragdolls when a disc gets blown up are hysterical, bouncing of the walls and over the net. Doubles is a super fun mode.

It's a very precise and fast game. I think this can stand by itself as solid game. I look forward to it getting out of beta.

I pretty much feel the same. It took me a few rounds to actually get the hang of it and started being competitive instead of letting my partner down.

Does anyone know if this is strictly going to be a multiplayer only game or will it have a season/single player/tournament mode?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.