Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Door Kickers

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Oct 20, 2014

Door Kickers is a top-down real-time SWAT tactics game.

Door Kickers is great!

MeMonk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

With Door Kickers being fully released soon (sometime in October) I thought it is time to get a discussion going on about this game on Giant Bomb. It is a top down real time with pause squad based tactical SWAT game.

I have been playing this game since it was in Alpha and it is great. By far the best early access game I have played in terms of content and playability. There are over 50 maps and a map generator already in the game with a campaign mode planed on release. It is 15$ on STEAM right now and it is totally worth it if you enjoy strategy games. The feeling of your plan working perfectly to simultaneously kill five bad guys is the best.

Anyway I know it can be hard to find games on STEAM and people are wary of Early Access but it is defiantly worth checking out.

mbradley1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

I played it a long time ago (maybe summer 2013?) and it wasn't too great. I got bored and sucked at it. But then this past spring I played it and got pretty obsessive for 2-3 hours. It was great. I should go play some more.

void

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

I played this almost too much during the alphas. They say they have some new secret features for the final release to keep the game fresh for alpha testers, so I'll wait. But it's my favorite early access game for sure.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.