Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dota 2

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Jul 09, 2013

The official free-to-play sequel to the Warcraft III custom scenario that originally popularized the Multiplayer Online Battle Arena sub-genre.

Giantbomb Clan

slayergnome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By slayergnome

Hey so based on the total lack of posting on this forum I am guessing not a lot of the community is playing this game. But would anyone here want to get a for fun clan up. I would love to play with some guys who where not pubs (i.e. read assholes).

Also I don't claim to be amazing at dota but if anyone is looking for someone to teach them the basics ping me, I know enough to get you started.

Jeffsekai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Jeffsekai

We already have a clan [LATIFAH]

slayergnome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By slayergnome

I C..

indiefinch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By indiefinch

There is usually anywhere from 10-20 people in the Giantbomb chat at all times. Lately we have been able to fill 5 man groups and even set up a few in-house matches between the GB channel and the DotaInsight (podcast I do) channel. I think most people are more interested in jumping in for a quick game rather then more organized clan type activities. Just idle in the channel and hopefully you can catch people looking to play.

Avatar image for starfishhunter9
    Starfishhunter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Starfishhunter9

I can't find [LATIFAH] in the chat list. Is there another way to join a channel in dota 2 chat?

jimi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#6  Edited By jimi

Is the clan mainly EU or NA? I've missed out on all the sc2 stuff because of time zone differences so far :/

zero_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#7  Edited By zero_

There's a Giantbomb channel that has a few people but it's not active at all. I don't think many people on here have invites yet, so hopefully the GB picks up when more players are out there. Who knows, maybe a little GB Community tournament...

OmegaPirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By OmegaPirate

I'd love to actually try and learn how to play this game, i have it on steam and have attmepted a few times to get my head around it but have yet to grace online proper with it for fear of getting raged at.

Might have to try find some of you gb duders to rage at me gentler!

indiefinch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By indiefinch

@Starfishhunter9 said:

I can't find [LATIFAH] in the chat list. Is there another way to join a channel in dota 2 chat?

The channel everyone is in is Giantbomb. It usually isn't super active because everyone is in games. I know I really ever check it when I am waiting for a queue to pop.

@OmegaPirate: Hit me up one time you are online and I don't mind showing you around. You usually wont get raged at if you pick the correct heros / know the basics. The ragers come out when one person is ruining a game for the team and everyone wastes 45+ min.

slayergnome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By slayergnome

@Zero_: There is another channel called dotainsight it is a lot more active and they are pretty cool bunch of guys if you are looking for people top play with.

indiefinch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By indiefinch

@slayergnome said:

@Zero_: There is another channel called dotainsight it is a lot more active and they are pretty cool bunch of guys if you are looking for people top play with.

Yeah I heard those dudes are pretty sweet :)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.