Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dragon Age: Inquisition

Game » consists of 27 releases. Released Nov 18, 2014

Dragon Age: Inquisition is the third installment in the Dragon Age series of role-playing games developed by BioWare.

Dragon Age: Inquisition First Impressions Discussion

• 107 results
    TheHT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#101  Edited By TheHT

Nice to see some things haven't changed.

No Caption Provided
    Sessh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#102  Edited By Sessh

I just reached level 10 with my main char and the class specializations seem pretty interesting so far. Your party also opens up a lot after you beat the first big story decision. Now they finally have some dialogue options going on, that go beyond small talk.

Also do you simply not get Dorian if you side with the Templars?

@gike987 said:

@sessh: Apparently you can double tap the movement button to move and hold position in tactical view. I have not tried it yet so I can't confirm it, I'm not really looking forward to having to restart after the bug I ran into so I haven't played it for awhile.

I know, but sadly that only works in theory. I mean when you issue that command characters do hold positions, but only until you order them to attack/cast a spell/whatever, then they immediately run around like morons again. So since any actions cancels this one out completely it's useless.

EXTomar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#103  Edited By EXTomar

@theht:

Casual and relaxed conversations COVERED FROM HEAD TO TOE IN BLOOD AND VISCERA. I guess it is the age of dragons.

kishinfoulux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theht I've noticed I don't see blood like that on my characters in cutscenes. Used to love it in DAII, but haven't seen it happen here yet sadly.

GenghisFun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I haven't played it but it seems unintentionally hilariously bad.

Loading Video...

alistercat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 27

Can I safely sell the 'too many breeches' valuable? I know it's a joke item but I wonder if there's a use for it or something.

Danteveli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 30

#107  Edited By Danteveli
    Loading Video...

I really like the game. I was not 100% sure about some random stuff and enemies respawning but then I saw a giant fighting electric dragon and had that Skyrim feeling. Just wanted to run up to them and do Fus Roh Dah. I hope there will be a lot of random encounters like that.

Anomareh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Anomareh

That event is scripted, not random.

Lelcar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 25

I am really enjoying the game so far. I'm pretty engaged with it. My only gripe is the lack of information during crafting and how the whole inventory/equipment system is designed. There's some minor stuff here and there like quest markers and mounts, but I generally dig it. Exploration and questing is super fun and so is building up an army a la Suikoden. Combat isn't fantastic, but it's fine.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.