Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dragon Age: Inquisition

Game » consists of 27 releases. Released Nov 18, 2014

Dragon Age: Inquisition is the third installment in the Dragon Age series of role-playing games developed by BioWare.

Game of the Year Edition Announced - Is The DLC Worth Playing?

Avatar image for deactivated-5b031d0e868a5
    deactivated-5b031d0e868a5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 4

Poll Game of the Year Edition Announced - Is The DLC Worth Playing? (16 votes)

Yeah! 50%
    Nope! 38%

So it looks like my holding back on purchasing the game may be worth it after all as Dragon Age: Inquisition Game of the Year Edition has been announced for October 6th and comes with all of the DLC included in the package. I haven't followed the coverage of the game's DLC so I ask is it worth playing?

• 
    Oldirtybearon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Oldirtybearon

I've not played any myself, but from what I've heard it's essentially more of what you'd find in the base game. If that's up your alley, then great! If not, eehhh, probably not worth it.

Since you haven't even played Inquisition I'd say look up some gameplay on youtube and figure out for yourself if you want to play 80 hours of MMO style fetch quests with 12 main story quests peppered around here and there.

doctordonkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

I enjoyed Inquisition, but after finishing the story and a good chunk of the side quests after around 60-70 hours, the last thing I wanted to do was hop back in. The game absolutely overstays its welcome, so by the time you see any of the extra stuff, you might not want any more Inquisition.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.