Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dragon Age: Origins

Game » consists of 20 releases. Released Nov 03, 2009

Dragon Age: Origins is an epic fantasy role-playing game featuring a rich story, personality-driven characters, and tactical, bloody combat. It is considered a spiritual successor to the Baldur's Gate series.

A Question about The DA:O Toolset

MarkWahlberg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By MarkWahlberg

So, I just downloaded the toolset and I'm slowly figuring out how this works. Has anyone else used this much? Any advice/opinions/comments in general? I'm kind of amazed/confused by the depth of this thing. The most complex creator I've ever used is the one in the old Medieval: Total War game, which was, if not as complex, at least much more intuitive.  

My question, however, is about a very specific aspect of the toolset. If I make my own facial 'morphs' or whatever, and put them into the right place in the game proper, can I mod the appearances of other characters? Like, could I completely change the faces of my entire party, if I so desired? Does that still apply to non-party members? Or would that eff up the game beyond playability?  Because that.... that is something I have wanted to do in a video game for a long time. And it would be awesome.

MarkWahlberg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By MarkWahlberg

nevermind. There's wiki that tells you how to do just that. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.