Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dragon Age: Origins

Game » consists of 20 releases. Released Nov 03, 2009

Dragon Age: Origins is an epic fantasy role-playing game featuring a rich story, personality-driven characters, and tactical, bloody combat. It is considered a spiritual successor to the Baldur's Gate series.

Blood Dragon Armor

Pragmatic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Pragmatic

Hello,

I bought Dragon Age a few days ago (it's awesome!) and I have the Blood Dragon armor code which gets you the armor in this game and in Mass Effect 2.

I was just curious how this process works.  I have two people who play on my 360, myself and another.  We both are playing Dragon Age, and are both going to be playing ME2 when it comes out.  We'd both like to have the armor.

If I enter the code, will everyone who has their profile on my 360 have access to that DLC, in both games? It seems like every other DLC works that way.

The_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By The_Dude

I believe its a one time use code tied to your xbox live account.

Aeterna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Aeterna

It's tied to the account. It's like that for the PC version, I don't see why they'd even want another system.

Pragmatic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Pragmatic

Alright, thanks for the help.

Pragmatic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Pragmatic

This is several day sold, but I wanted to point out:

If you enter the code with one person, then another person with their account on your xbox starts a new character, they WILL have the armor.

However, only the player who entered the code will get it on their current character.

I sort of figured it would work something like this, since other DLC like arcade games and expansions are sharable among accounts on the same xbox.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.