Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dragon Age: Origins

Game » consists of 20 releases. Released Nov 03, 2009

Dragon Age: Origins is an epic fantasy role-playing game featuring a rich story, personality-driven characters, and tactical, bloody combat. It is considered a spiritual successor to the Baldur's Gate series.

Combat help

Nogert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Nogert

Ok i'm having problems multitasking in combat, for one every time I stop he game and choose another character almost all their attacks are greyed out, i'm guessing this means they are using another attack, this means the only way I can use their ability is if I resume combat, run around with them for a second then retry it, what happened to being able to que attacks up?

Also another thing, sometimes I want to pick everyones ability, que them all up, then when I resume gameplay have them unleash the entire simultaneously, but the problem I'm having is that when I pick an ability and it works, it takes me back into combat rather than just saying ok, that's ready now pick what you want to do next.

How do I get arround these issues?

chaser324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 15

#2  Edited By chaser324  Moderator  Online

PC or Console?

Phaseshift

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Phaseshift

I set up all the tactic's macros and then just used my own char...its alot more fun building your own little AI and watching it work.
    Nogert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Nogert
    @Phaseshift said:

" I set up all the tactic's macros and then just used my own char...its alot more fun building your own little AI and watching it work. "

I wanted to do that but didn't feel there was enough tabs to choose all the scenerios, most of my characters have only 3 AI choices that I can mess with, do more get unlocked?

And I'm on the console version.
    BoFooQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By BoFooQ

when you level up one of the skills gives you more tactics slots.  that said, with my ps3 i find it alot harder setting up tactics than it was on old pc games.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.