Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dragon Age: Origins

Game » consists of 20 releases. Released Nov 03, 2009

Dragon Age: Origins is an epic fantasy role-playing game featuring a rich story, personality-driven characters, and tactical, bloody combat. It is considered a spiritual successor to the Baldur's Gate series.

just finished Dragon Age Origins wit an S-Rank

LosDub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

Edited By LosDub

been playing it for bout a month bought the Ultimate Edition and have spent the last 3 days trying to beat that damn Harvester on Hard for the 1 last achievement i needed to S-Rank. finally got it took maybe just over 5 minutes after many retries. talk about luck Jerrick and his pet was somehow able to stay alive thru it all

i can now delete this off my xbox hdd and try to finish Oblivion or last 50 events in Forza 3 i need for S-Ranks or i can try Lost Odyssey for the 1st time

LosDub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By LosDub

been playing it for bout a month bought the Ultimate Edition and have spent the last 3 days trying to beat that damn Harvester on Hard for the 1 last achievement i needed to S-Rank. finally got it took maybe just over 5 minutes after many retries. talk about luck Jerrick and his pet was somehow able to stay alive thru it all

i can now delete this off my xbox hdd and try to finish Oblivion or last 50 events in Forza 3 i need for S-Ranks or i can try Lost Odyssey for the 1st time

Avatar image for charlesalanratliff
    CharlesAlanRatliff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 34

Nice! No small feat.

Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

#3  Edited By Red

Man, I guess I need to play some of that Dragon Age DLC. I have no idea what a Harvester is, and I don't remember any character named Jerrick...or any character having a pet. Congrats, though, I always looked at some of those achievements as pretty hard--having to get all the multiple endings, each character's romance, and every class to level 20.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cc8838532af0
    deactivated-5cc8838532af0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

You are my hero, some of those achievements were jacked.

DEMONOLOGY_24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By DEMONOLOGY_24

I played through all the dlc in that game so I can say that's pretty hard to do so congrats
    kingzetta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By kingzetta

join the club

LosDub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By LosDub

@Red said:

Man, I guess I need to play some of that Dragon Age DLC. I have no idea what a Harvester is, and I don't remember any character named Jerrick...or any character having a pet. Congrats, though, I always looked at some of those achievements as pretty hard--having to get all the multiple endings, each character's romance, and every class to level 20.

its all about saving in the right spots so you can reload to get the multiple endings, the each class to 20 was done in few minutes as there is a glitch that was never fixed at the beginning of the game when ya gotta go get some papers and darkspawn blood for the joining, or if ya have awakening just start a new char/import the get boosted to 18 i think and just play for a bit.

the Harvester is in one of the DLC's Golems of Amgarrak, it has one of the hardest if not the hardest achievement in the whole game that you gotta kill the Harvester an end Boss in the DLC on HARD/Nightmare, Jerrik is a companion in the particular DLC also

Mages and Rogues(Ranger) can have a pet if ya chose the right Specializations

Teran

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By Teran
    @Red: If you've played Dragon Age 2, you kinda know what a harvester is :)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.