Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dragon Age: Origins

Game » consists of 20 releases. Released Nov 03, 2009

Dragon Age: Origins is an epic fantasy role-playing game featuring a rich story, personality-driven characters, and tactical, bloody combat. It is considered a spiritual successor to the Baldur's Gate series.

No Quest Arrows?

CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By CL60

Is anybody else not getting any quest arrows for neither main quest stuff, nor for side quest stuff? The only time I ever got arrows were during the origin part. And maybe 2 or 3 times after that. Help would be appreciated.

(I posted this on gamefaqs first, but my god what a mistake that was. I get a response that pretty much just says "lol your dumb" and I defend myself towards it and they turn me into the bad guy in the situation. Never ask questions there.)

BoFooQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By BoFooQ
    @CL60:
    set quest as active main quest in menu,  that gets you the bolder arrow
    Teran

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Teran

To be honest this feature seems to be inconsistent.  Some quests have them, some don't.  If you're using the pc version though it wouldn't hurt to go look at your options and see if your "plot assistance" is activated.

CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By CL60
    @bofooq said:

" @CL60: set quest as active main quest in menu,  that gets you the bolder arrow "

I do.

@Teran said:
    " To be honest this feature seems to be inconsistent.  Some quests have them, some don't.  If you're using the pc version though it wouldn't hurt to go look at your options and see if your "plot assistance" is activated. "

Plot assistance is activated and I have it set to show things in areas I have not yet been in.
    Yukoei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Yukoei

They will only show if you have passed the area where the quest is or else you cant even see the whole map.

jimbo_n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 44

User Lists: 7

#6  Edited By jimbo_n

Main quests are usually pretty good about this but man, I could really use some more consistant help on where to go with smaller side quests.
    CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By CL60
    @Yukoei said:
    " They will only show if you have passed the area where the quest is or else you cant even see the whole map. "
    I have it set in the options to show things in areas I have not yet been too.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.