Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dragon Age: Origins

Game » consists of 20 releases. Released Nov 03, 2009

Dragon Age: Origins is an epic fantasy role-playing game featuring a rich story, personality-driven characters, and tactical, bloody combat. It is considered a spiritual successor to the Baldur's Gate series.

Strategy Guide

THE_END

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By THE_END

Does anyone have the official guide for this game?   
    Do you like it? 
    Is it worth the price?

breadfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By breadfan

I'm sure it would be handy, but thanks to the internet you can probably find better information and help through an online guide for free.

Pie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By Pie
    @Br3adfan said:
    " I'm sure it would be handy, but thanks to the internet you can probably find better information and help through an online guide for free. "
    But what about pwetty pictures!?...
    eroticfishcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By eroticfishcake

PRIMA writes some great guides since they tend to work with the developers but as Br3adfan said, you're much better off with the internet unless you have too much money on you and don't know what to spend it on.

breadfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#5  Edited By breadfan
    @Pie said:
    " @Br3adfan said:
    " I'm sure it would be handy, but thanks to the internet you can probably find better information and help through an online guide for free. "
    But what about pwetty pictures!?... "  
    You got me there.
    CenturionCajun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By CenturionCajun

I have the Collector's Edition guide. I work at Gamestop so I get a pretty hefty discount so I'll usually pick up the guide to just about anything that seems like it would need one. As with any sprawling RPG if you want to experience everything then it will be invaluable. Plus the Collector's Edition has a huge section of background lore that is a very interesting if you care about that sort of thing.

If you don't have the money however as they have said in a few days you can probably find a decent guide at Gamefaqs or such.

BoFooQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By BoFooQ

i haven't finish half the game yet so i see no need for guide.  I bought the game and after a few play throoughs i'll start looking into guides more and by that time they'll all be online.  otherwise i'm all for going through first all on your own.
    sgjackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By sgjackson
    @bofooq said:
    " i haven't finish half the game yet so i see no need for guide.  I bought the game and after a few play throoughs i'll start looking into guides more and by that time they'll all be online.  otherwise i'm all for going through first all on your own. "
    They're already online, sadly.
    Bane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By Bane

Prima started themselves a thread about their guide on the BioWare forums to ask for feedback and whatnot.  I'd check that for opinions.  I think I'm going to pick one up on my way home today.

Galbrezu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Galbrezu
    @Pie said:
    " @Br3adfan said:
    But what about pwetty pictures!?... "
    I see plenty of "pwetty pictures" in the game!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.