Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dragon Age: Origins

Game » consists of 20 releases. Released Nov 03, 2009

Dragon Age: Origins is an epic fantasy role-playing game featuring a rich story, personality-driven characters, and tactical, bloody combat. It is considered a spiritual successor to the Baldur's Gate series.

unrest in the alienage quest

MikeydCT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By MikeydCT

to do the unrest in the alienage quest I need to go to  the Alienage but how to I do that when the game wont let me travel there? does this quest need to be done to beat the game because I just want to beat this and have no clue what I have to do.

Avatar image for thedudeofgaming
    TheDudeOfGaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By TheDudeOfGaming
    @MikeydCT: Just finish quests, sooner or later the access to the alienage will be open.
    Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#3  Edited By Yummylee

...once you get that quest the Alienage should be made open to you. It's in the Denerim Map, though you should try getting there through the gates near the Denerim Market just in case. Otherwise it looks like you may be stuck in a bug. 

And yes, that quest is part of the main quest line and needs to be done to continue on to the Landsmeet.

MikeydCT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

User Lists: 7

#4  Edited By MikeydCT
    @Abyssfull: wait the the gate that been closed off? never mind -_- i didnt know that was open 
    Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#5  Edited By Yummylee
    @MikeydCT said:
    " @Abyssfull: wait the the gate that been closed off? "
    ..what? You mean in your current playthrough, now? The gates should be opened at this point for you to enter the Alienage, and if they aren't, then like I said you may be stuck through a glitch.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.