Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dragon Age

Franchise »

Dragon Age is a series of fantasy medieval role-playing games by BioWare. BioWare considers it a spiritual successor to their Baldur's Gate RPG gaming series. It is furthered upon through the creation of comics, books and other forms of media. Truly this is the age of dragons.

Dragon Age 3: Inquisition just announced. What do you want to see

This topic is locked from further discussion.

VIGGO123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By VIGGO123

So, Bioware just announced Dragon Age III: Inquisition, and while they haven't released much information, it got me thinking about how Bioware has handled their trilogies

The first Dragon Age was a deep, complex, classic role playing game, with a great story, interesting gameplay and fleshed out chartacters. In the second one they removed some of the things that made the first one great, and simplified others, to make it appeal to a broader audience. The same can be said for the Mass Effect franchise, and while some things were an improvement, I would much rather some of the original mechanics back.

So I hope they don't go the Mass Effect route and simplify yet again, but instead go back to the way things were in the first DA.

What are your hopes and wishes for Inquisition?

EDIT: Stupid title limit won't let me add a question mark

AlexW00d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By AlexW00d

...a good game. TEHEHE.

Nah for real, just, a game they actually took time with and didn't half arse everything. DA 2 would have been half way decent if it wasn't for the fact that they just, seemingly, did not bother.

mracoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 15

#3  Edited By mracoon

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.