Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 2

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Nov 02, 2010

The sequel to Dragon Ball: Raging Blast, bringing a new art style, new gameplay modes, and 26 new playable characters and transformations (most of whom are from the Dragon Ball Z animated films and specials).

Anybody excited?

Avatar image for szayelaporrogranz
    SzayelAporroGranz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By SzayelAporroGranz

Anybody? I wonder who the new 6 characters are though...

Interfect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Interfect

Not a new Burst Limit/ Budokai game = Not Interested. I really loved Budokai 3, And the Raging Blast/ Tenkaichi series never really did it for me.

FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By FluxWaveZ

I'm not interested in these Dragon Ball fighting games anymore.  They never have a deep or balanced fighting mechanic, and I really prefer the Tenkaichi way as I think it more accurately reflects DBZ fighting, even though it's stupidly executed. 

Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2, on the other hand...

JokerClown88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By JokerClown88

No

Gerhabio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#5  Edited By Gerhabio

Tenkaichi 3 was beautiful in my opinion and I probably have played it for more than 100 hrs total. I wish they would just remake that with better graphics a la Ninja Storm and with  crazy over the top original supers like in Ninja Storm. Also, more badassery and less easy to dodge beams. I wanna be able to move my characters beam and fast! Also, a balanced roster, I don't mind if it's less characters as long as they feel somewhat unique (with diff. fighting styles and stances) and have a chance against the obviously more powerful ssj3's.

RE_Player1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By RE_Player1
    @Interfect said:
    " Not a new Burst Limit/ Budokai game = Not Interested. I really loved Budokai 3, And the Raging Blast/ Tenkaichi series never really did it for me. "
    Are you my long lost twin or something? I feel the same way. Burst Limit was a fun diversion and Budokai 3 was the greatest DBZ fighting game ever made, even Ryan gave it a 8.0 back in the Gamespot days. Also I might get this game when the price is dropped only because it has the final movie remastered. 
    DrPockets000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By DrPockets000

Don't really care for Raging Blast.

super2j

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By super2j

I am to a dbz fighting game as a sonic fan to sonic(TOPICAL!!!). which is kinda ironic cause i am a sonic fan and am not at all bitter about that series. One day some one will take the two series types and combine with a tablespoon of logic and depth and will come out with a true dragonball z fighting game experience. As for now the best fighter in that vain is naruto's ninja storm. The developer seems to care  a little more and not being able to fly really helped a game like that.  
    That said, raging blast could still get me if the reviews are good. And sadly this is the first time a dbz game is not on my radar. 

@RE_Player92: we must be triplets. Cause budokai 3 is where it peaked. Can anyone say super saiyan 4 gogeta and his game breaking 100x bigbang kame ha maha

Interfect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Interfect
    @RE_Player92:  I guess. My friends and I spent hours going through the story mode again and again. And always loved going into tournaments where everyone would hang out at my house. Also I loved the store unlocking stuff. I bought Burst Limit for 3.99 used. But even for a low price. It doesn't fill the Budokai 3 hole.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.