Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dragon's Dogma

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released May 22, 2012

Capcom makes an ambitious undertaking with this 2012 Open World Action-RPG.

Dragon's Dogma Online Announced for Japan

Wampa1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So Capcom announced there will be another Dragons Dogma on PS3, PS4 and even PC. It'll be an MMO from the sounds of things, this sound like what anyone was interested in?

Personally I think there are enough MMO's out there that this could get lost in the shuffle (if it ever even comes here) DD was a pretty unique game with it's pawn system which I'm guessing would end up stripped down if you party up with real people.

Buy seriously Capcom where's my HD re-release? Imma keep asking till I see it on steam or PS4!

Sterling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Give me DD2 or nothing at all.

nophilip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 21

Alllllllllllready a thread about this

Avatar image for deactivated-598d846d3a52a
    deactivated-598d846d3a52a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I actually loved Dragons Dogma. Not sure what drew into DD because here in the UK, the physical copy of the game (least my copy) looks like it's fake or some shit. The artwork on the back is all blurry and looks weird. Anyway I'm glad I bought it, as it was one of my favorite games back in 2012. I'm kinda sick of MMO's though, but remain hopefully for this.

monkeyking1969

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

This seems like a crappy move on Capcom's part, changing how the game plays and works is pulling the rug out from under fans. Fans, at least fan in the west, wanted an open world, single player RPG; not some online mmo or online rpg.

I simply won't play an online version of this game, because I do not want to play on a server with 100 douche bags. This is the most soul crushingly stupid move Capcom could have pulled.

Evilsbane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

I haven't actually played DD but people say the fighting system is awesome if they make an MMO with that system..that sounds fantastic, but I am sure they will mess it up somehow MMOs haven't had the best track record it would be a shame if was just Another MMO.

meptron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 17

Man, I was really looking forward to a DD2, but this MMO tentatively sounds like horse shit. Displeased. Why does Capcon need to go fuck everything up so badly?

Gruff182

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It worked out well for KOTOR.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.