Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Jul 05, 2012

The 4th entry in the Etrian Odyssey RPG series, and the first for the 3DS.

Post your party build!

Askherserenity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Askherserenity

Hey duders,

I know there are only a couple of fans of the game on Giant Bomb but hopefully tomorrow's QL gets more people interested. Really enjoying the game so far! A major part of the game is choosing your crew, so lets see em! Maybe we can also put up our QR codes and pictures of our guild cards. Will post my images up as soon as I head back to town.

Current party and skills so far:

Landsknecht - Proficiency/Power Boost/Vanguard

Fortress - Proficiency/Iron Wall/ Taunt

Dancer- Proficiency/Regen Waltz/ Counter Samba

Runemaster - Volt Rune/ Lightning Rune/ TP Boost

Sniper - Proficiency/ Lock On/ Leg Snipe/ Arm Snipe

Avatar image for superwristbands
    SuperWristBands

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Landsknecht - Power Break/Power Boost

Fortress - Taunt/Iron Wall/Rampart

Nightseeker - Sand Throw/Blade Flurry/Shadow Bite

Runemaster - TP Boost/Free Energy/Lightning stuff

Arcanist - Circle Heals/Circle Ailments

I have a Medic who I just removed for the Arcanist. Not sure if that'll stay. Arcanist seems to set up my Nightseeker really well and can heal. I just lose the ailment cures and revives.

My party and my party QR code. I'm not entirely sure what the QR code does.

redyoshi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By redyoshi

Haven't gotten too far yet, been slowly chipping away at the early stages whenever I find the time. I just took whatever seemed useful early on until I decided where I was going with these guys.

Landscknecht - Prof./Sonic Raid/Elec. Link/Power Boost/Vanguard

Fortress - Prof./Bolt Strike/Holy Smite/Taunt/Auto-Taunt/Iron Wall

Nightseeker - Prof./Ice Knife/Biding Slice/Sand Throw (Maxed)

Runemaster - Prof./Ice Rune/Ice Lance Rune/Volt Rune/Lightning Rune/Runic Gleam/TP Boost

Sniper - Prof./Leg Snipe/Arm Snipe/Long Shot

I just got a 3DS a few weeks ago for Fire Emblem, so I don't know how to post an image of my guild card. They're all at level 10 though. As I said, I'm still pretty early.

---

Edit: Thanks for the info, @Askherserenity

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

Turambar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Linknecht - Blazing and Freezing Link, vanguard, improved link

Backrow Fortress - Taunt/auto-taunt, rampart, strike/ele guard, your usual ally and line shield

Nightseeker - Sand Throw, Biding Slice, Shadow Bite

Frontrow Dancer - Chaser Samba. Period.

Medic - Healing stuff. Doesn't matter since she's getting swapped out for an arcanist/medic once subclasses are unlocked.

Askherserenity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redyoshi said:

Haven't gotten too far yet, been slowly chipping away at the early stages whenever I find the time. I just took whatever seemed useful early on until I decided where I was going with these guys.

Landscknecht - Prof./Sonic Raid/Elec. Link/Power Boost/Vanguard

Fortress - Prof./Bolt Strike/Holy Smite/Taunt/Auto-Taunt/Iron Wall

Nightseeker - Prof./Ice Knife/Biding Slice/Sand Throw (Maxed)

Runemaster - Prof./Ice Rune/Ice Lance Rune/Volt Rune/Lightning Rune/Runic Gleam/TP Boost

Sniper - Prof./Leg Snipe/Arm Snipe/Long Shot

I just got a 3DS a few weeks ago for Fire Emblem, so I don't know how to post an image of my guild card. They're all at level 10 though. As I said, I'm still pretty early.

Here you go, found this in the Gamespot forums. I'll be able to upload mine once I'm out of work.

1. Go into Cargo Wharf and choose Manage Guild Card

2. Select your guild card and press Y to move to the next page of your Guild Card

3. There are several options you can choose from there:

- View Status: View the stats of a character registered on Guild Card

- Register on Card: Choose one character to guild card.

- Select Treasure Map: Select one Treasure Map point you've found on Guild Card

- Edit Message: Edit Guild Card message

- Generate QR Code: Create QR code that allows your guild card to be scanned

4. When you finished generating your Guild QR Code, turn off your 3DS system and take out your SD card on the left side of the console.

5. Put the SD Card on the Card reader and plug it into your computer.

6. Go to private/Nintendo 3DS/app/ASJE and you'll found your Guild QR code

7. Upload it on the internet and post it ^^

Turambar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Turambar

Just beat the final story boss with this party, members are between lv 55 and 58.

Landshark/Bushi - Maximizes dual wielding offensive and defensive buffs, maxed freezing link, vanguard, initiative, and the two link upgrades

Dancer/Nightseeker - Maxed out chase and trick samba, and attack tango. Maxed out fan/sword/mist dances, one point in the two status healing dances and 1 point in blade flurry.

Imperial/Runemaster - Maxed out flame drive, 5 in bolt drive, 1 in freezing drive, maxed out impulse blade, maxed charge blade, maxed elemental boosts for both runemaster and imperial trees, currently going down the Wide effect tree for his master class skills.

Fortress/Dancer - Maxed fan dance, one point in refresh dance. Your usual amount of defensive fortress skills, nothing in offensive skills.

Arcanist/Medic - 1 point in auto-revive, maxed refresh and the binding heal, 1 in basic heal, 6 point in the passive heal per step, maxed arm and head bind, leg bind at 5, maxed healing circle passive, 3 for dismissal heal, 3 in tp return, maxed ailment success increase.

Fun fact: my arcanist actually has more strength than my fortress.

Zeik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Zeik

Fortress/Dancer - Between HP Boost, Fan Dance, Guard Mastery, Iron Wall, etc, I can basically just Party Shield all day and soak up the damage. (And often regenerate all the TP as well.) I recently pumped some points in Vengeance Smite to take advantage of all that absorbed damage.

Landsknecht/Runemaster - Links Links Links. Invested in as many passives as I could to boost the power of my Links.

Nightseeker/Arcanist - Maxed Venom Throw for 700 damage a tic and to activate the Status Mastery buff. Uses Swift Edge to help proc links, with the help of Follow Thread.

Sniper/Bushi - Blood Surge + Charge + Squall Shot + Crits = Tons o' Damage. It also helps proc links. I also gave him a dagger in the offhand full of Crit and Atk forges to boost his damage both from the forges and from Defiant.

Arcanist/Medic - Maxed Circle Boon, Maxed Paralysis Circle and Chain Circle + Ailment Boost. Recently maxed Heal Mastery on the Medic, which got me a bunch of healing skills along the way. Generally strategy is to try and inflict paralysis so Squall Shot can't miss and then just debuff and heal.

'

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.