Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

EVE Online

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released May 06, 2003

EVE Online is a loosely structured science fiction MMORPG published by CCP Games in which players take on the role of a spaceship pilot exploring a colonized galaxy.

Total Recall

jesterroyal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By jesterroyal

Hey, everyone!

School is ending and I bet you were thinking to yourself. "All this free time in summer... What ever can I do with it all?" We'll CCP's got your answer. They've recently introduced a recall program. You can start up the game for 7 days and get your feet wet again. Its only good for you guys who have been gone for 6 months but there sure are a lot of you guys! Kite and the brave collective are doing interesting things in eve. We are part of the HERO coalition and are actively taking a decent chunk of space. Its a chance to try to be a part of growing power in eve. You should come back and give it a shot! And get shot! If you have any questions please let me know.

Recall Program

Catch eve fever! (get it.. because.. Catch is the name of the space we are taking.. right? no? Okay..)

English

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good plan to send out invites, got me to check the forum here at least. Maybe I'll resub around fanfest, that seems to be when my eve hype reaches maximum levels if last year is any benchmark. Always good to see that KiteCo continues to operate.

BenLuke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By BenLuke

For anyone who hasn't played Eve before here's a link for an 21 day trial: https://secure.eveonline.com/trial/?invc=3e0c9204-dcb4-433a-96f4-f479b0385e36&action=buddy

If you end up paying for a subscription I get a PLEX (Pilot License EXtension), which can activated for a month of game time. I'll then sell in a tradehub and run with the money split half the spacebucks with you! A few hundred million ISK means you won't have to worry as much about money when your're first starting out and don't have the skill points/knowledge of the game to build a decent revenue flow.

Whether it's "leetpvp" small gang fights at a corp level or taking the space of permamently dying Russia alliances with HERO, or chilling in mumble playing other games together with other duders there's plenty of stuff happening all the time.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.