EyeToy: Antigrav is an airboarding game made by Harmonix for the PlayStation 2's EyeToy. By using the EyeToy camera, players are able to race in a variety of tracks and vistas to rack up points. The players hand movements determine what types of tricks that are performed while steering is controlled by leaning left or right.
This is the trick attack mode of Antigrav. It's a race against the clock to score as many points as possible.
A race for first place against AI opponents. To gain more speed in this mode, players must do tricks, target combos, and go through rings. There are also a multitude of different paths from which to choose.
Up to four friends can battle it out in EyeToy: Antigrav in a series of Ghost Battles of either Style or Speed mode. The ghost of the top score or time will always stay on the screen and players will have to beat it in order to have your ghost show up. The person with the most points or fastest time wins.
There are a multitude of characters in EyeToy: Antigrav and they all belong to specific clans. The characters and their respective clans are as listed below. In addition to these characters, there are also an abundance of unlockable characters in the game which can be found by going on hidden paths in each track.
There are a total of five tracks in EyeToy: Antigrav.
- The Falls - This track is featured around a big metropolis that is built by a series of waterfalls. According to the game, those waterfalls have become such an integral part of the city that everyone just calls them The Falls.
- Waterfront - An old section of the city that has taken a lot of abuse. Years of construction has been done to these building that are above an old wharf. The ending point of this track is the dock at the edge of the city.
- Skyway - Roads built in the sky serve as the track. While high above the city, players are able to pull off big air tricks, but have to watch out for traffic.
- Aerodome - Welcome to the Aerodome. This track brings all of the standard Mario world types in one level. There's man-made ice, lava, and even a jungle section to go through on the way to taking the number one spot.
- Black Rock Ridge - To be the master of Antigrav, players have to face Black Rock Ridge. This track is the final test of a player's airboarding ablilites.
Through the game there are many power-ups or pickups in the tracks. These will do a variety of things to help you gain more points or move faster through races.
- Turbo - Refills the turbo meter.
- Points - Reach out and grab these bonus points along the track.
- Point Multipliers - By picking one of these babies up all of the tricks total points score will be multiplied by the number indicated for a limited amount of time.
- Tricks - This power up will let players pull off tricks at lighting fast speeds for a limited amount of time.
- "Antigrav" Wings - There are six of these wings on each track in Style Mode only. Try to collect them all to unlock hidden items.