Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fable II

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Oct 21, 2008

An action-oriented role-playing game set 500 years after the original Fable, this sequel starts players out in the role of a street urchin destined for greatness.

Lamest pet peeve.

vhold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By vhold

(warning: This has to do with a weird barely visible glitch in regards to jobs.. if you don't already know what I'm talking about, you probably shouldn't read this, because suddenly looking out for it is going to mess you up, if the playtesters never noticed it, I'm guessing most of you out there haven't either)

So far I think Fable 2 is really great, I think the main thing that really draws me into it is that I actually sometimes forget I'm playing a game... that's a rare feeling.

But there is one major thing I really wish they'd fix..  when you are doing the blacksmith job (and possibly other timing jobs) the very first frame of animation.. is a left over from the previous one.  For a split second you see where the target area was before..  for some reason this annoys the hell out of me.  Anybody else have this problem?

The_Drizzle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By The_Drizzle

I have had that happen before, it generally tends to screw me up and make me click off of it breaking up a 12 or 13 chain because i can't tell which is the right one. I just started letting the ticker go back and forth once instead of instantly clicking on what i think was the right spot, it helps give me enough time to see where exactly it is hope this helps.

keyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By keyhunter

In the wood chopping job sometimes the character grabs nothing, and then the wood constrains to his hand but levitates diagonally from his hand, and then he chops about a foot right of the wood and it cuts.

Oh well.

krazychris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By krazychris

This happens to me but now last time I done a job there was no green bar

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.