Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fable III

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Oct 26, 2010

The third game in the Fable series sets you with the task of overthrowing your own brother, the tyrant ruler of Albion, as the kingdom enters the industrial era.

Patch is Live!

xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By xyzygy

I've been waiting to start the game until the patch was released and it looks like today is the day. The list of things it fixes looks pretty comprehensive, here it is.

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=278612

There are apparently more patches incoming as well as they sort out more of the problems. On the other hand I might just wait until I finish Borderlands...

Krakn3Dfx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Krakn3Dfx

Looks like they fixed some of the "falling out of the world issues", maybe John Vignocchi can be saved after all.

Jack268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Jack268

Back in Fable 1 we didn't need none of this 'patching' 

Chris2KLee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 13

#4  Edited By Chris2KLee
    @Krakn3Dfx said:
    " Looks like they fixed some of the "falling out of the world issues", maybe John Vignocchi can be saved after all. "
    My thoughts exactly, here's hoping Johnny V can finish Fable 3 the way he planned :)
    guiseppe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By guiseppe

Yet they haven't fixed the most annoying "feature" of that game. I've already completed it and I don't want to return, not even for the few achievements I have left.

FritzDude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By FritzDude

I occasionally get framedrops and random "slowness" still after this new 5mb patch, but it seems better overall though. As for the others, nothing really fixes my issues, that's because i found little fo them. But the yellow quest trail and the AI of the dog is not improved. My dog are still stupid and will get stucked in small objects and the quest helper is still shit, giving me false directions.

02sfraser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By 02sfraser

I found it to make problems. I had slow down once during a hectic fight but now anytime I start doing a job it gets horrible frame rate issues. Still not that bothered as it fixed a lot of issues other people had.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.