Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fallen Enchantress

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Oct 23, 2012

Elemental: Fallen Enchantress is a turn-based strategy game from Stardock. This is a sequel to Elemental: War of Magic.

Warlord Verga

thebatmobile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By thebatmobile

I just installed this game and haven't really gotten into it. However, this man's name caught my eye while selecting characters. If you speak spanish or have seen the Wheelman quick look, you'll know why this is funny.

MY NAME IS COCK. FEAR ME.
    MY NAME IS COCK. FEAR ME.

Have any of you duders tried this game yet? If so, what do you think? I'm hoping it's like the Heroes of Might and Magic series. But I'm not putting the bar particularly high.

gauchoparty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By gauchoparty

Spanish speaker here, oh god Warlord Verga seems angry.

Btw the game seems interesting, is it a bit like the old Might and Magic games?, it seems to be selling pretty well on steam for an unkown game.

Loafsmooch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Loafsmooch

I just started playing this aswell. I played the first Elemental game too, War of Magic. The first one played much like Civ 5. This one plays more like a mix of Civ and Might and Magic, very interesting. I especially like the customisation/creation of your faction and hero, and the fact that you can customize all your troops. Really enjoying it so far, haven't gotten that deep into it though.

Worcanna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Worcanna

Ive got to admit, this kinda feels like a game ive been waiting for really. I really am loving it. :)

Scrawnto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Scrawnto

Every time people say something plays like Might and Magic I get excited, and then I realize they mean Heroes of Might and Magic. Anyway, I'm pretty interested in this. It sounded like the first one was pretty buggy, but I really liked the concept of the game.

Kestral2040

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Kestral2040

Hey, I'm from Stardock and if you guys want to know any more information about the game there's a (very) comprehensive manual you can check out on our forums...

Here's a direct link: http://stardock.cachefly.net/FE_manual.pdf

and there's a "slim" version too here which runs smoother but doesn't look as nice: http://stardock.cachefly.net/FE_slim.pdf

I'm also happy to answer questions you guys have, I think the game is really fun (BIAS) and hope you guys like it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.