Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fallout 3

Game » consists of 45 releases. Released Oct 28, 2008

In Bethesda's first-person revival of the classic post-apocalyptic RPG series, the player is forced to leave Vault 101 and venture out into the irradiated wasteland of Washington D.C. to find his or her father.

Broken Steel is Broken

nexas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By nexas
    RHCPfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By RHCPfan24

Wow, how is it for 360? I wonder if that is working.

CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By CL60

Who really cares? are people really that impatient you can't wait till it gets resolved?

weltal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By weltal
    CL60 said:
    "Who really cares? are people really that impatient you can't wait till it gets resolved?"
    Probably the people that purchased it expecting it to work... assholes.
    CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By CL60
    Weltal said:
    "CL60 said:
    "Who really cares? are people really that impatient you can't wait till it gets resolved?"
    Probably the people that purchased it expecting it to work... assholes."
    Oh no!! I purchased it and now I have to wait a day or two until I can play it! OH MY FUCKING NO!
    Hitchenson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Hitchenson
    CL60 said:
    "Weltal said:
    "CL60 said:
    Oh no!! I purchased it and now I have to wait a day or two until I can play it! OH MY FUCKING NO!"
    Eh, I don't mind waiting. But that's the most stupid attitude ever.
    weltal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By weltal
    CL60 said:
    "Weltal said:
    "CL60 said:
    Oh no!! I purchased it and now I have to wait a day or two until I can play it! OH MY FUCKING NO!"
    Pretty much. Why the fuck should they have to wait?
    CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By CL60
    Weltal said:
    "CL60 said:
    "Weltal said:
    "CL60 said:
    Pretty much. Why the fuck should they have to wait? "
    They shouldn't HAVE to wait but please...don't complain everywhere..it's not like the world will explode. Boohoo, you can't play it.
    weltal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By weltal
    CL60 said:
    They shouldn't HAVE to wait but please...don't complain everywhere..it's not like the world will explode. Boohoo, you can't play it."
    Seems like a fair complaint. Considering this isn't the first time this shit has happened I'd say it's perfectly reasonable to be upset that they can't seem to put out functioning content. In any case, this is a forum, people come here to bitch all the time.
    toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#10  Edited By toowalrus
    Weltal said:
    "CL60 said:
    They shouldn't HAVE to wait but please...don't complain everywhere..it's not like the world will explode. Boohoo, you can't play it."
    Seems like a fair complaint. Considering this isn't the first time this shit has happened I'd say it's perfectly reasonable to be upset that they can't seem to put out functioning content. In any case, this is a forum, people come here to bitch all the time."
    Right. You shouldn't be that bummed out about having to wait, but it is a disappointment and I fell for 'em.

Actually, Nexas' attitude is much MUCH better than CL60 being a little bitch about his post.
    CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By CL60
    TooWalrus said:
    "Weltal said:
    "CL60 said:
    Seems like a fair complaint. Considering this isn't the first time this shit has happened I'd say it's perfectly reasonable to be upset that they can't seem to put out functioning content. In any case, this is a forum, people come here to bitch all the time."
    Right. You shouldn't be that bummed out about having to wait, but it is a disappointment and I fell for 'em.Actually, Nexas' attitude is much MUCH better than CL60 being a little bitch about his post."
    You make me laugh.
    vidiot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#12  Edited By vidiot
    CL60 said:
    "Weltal said:
    "CL60 said:
    Don't lower your standards CL60. Games that are released should work upon release. I'm not exactly sure what the hell is wrong with Bethesda's continual track record of releasing broken products, but it has to stop, this is getting ridiculous.

Hey....hey...."Broken Steel" is broken....ZING!

...*sigh*...
    Budster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Budster

I just find it funny in the way were Bethesda doesn't do extensive testing before releasing a product to the consumer's. I would of htough they would of learned their lesson, but people buy it anyways, so obviously not.

Avatar image for green_incarnate
    Green_Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#14  Edited By Green_Incarnate

Geez Bethesda. Again...really? Although, I wasn't going to download it until I finished the main quest with the character I'm on right now anyways.

Pibo47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#15  Edited By Pibo47

Jeez...this is getting so bloody insane. Why cant they get ANYTHING right?

CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By CL60
    vidiot said:
    "CL60 said:
    "Weltal said:
    "CL60 said:
    Don't lower your standards CL60. Games that are released should work upon release. I'm not exactly sure what the hell is wrong with Bethesda's continual track record of releasing broken products, but it has to stop, this is getting ridiculous.

Hey....hey...."Broken Steel" is broken....ZING!

...*sigh*..."
    If they get fixed and work fine later who cares? That's all I'm saying. To be totally honest I don't buy things the day they come out so I could not care less if it doesn't work for a day after it comes out.
    Karmum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#17  Edited By Karmum
    CL60 said:
    "Weltal said:
    "CL60 said:
    "Weltal said:
    "CL60 said:
    Pretty much. Why the fuck should they have to wait? "
    You know, you download something with the intent of playing it right afterward. And to say the least, you hope it only doesn't work, and doesn't screw up your saved files. Most retarded response so far from this topic.
    natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#18  Edited By natetodamax

It's funny how I love Bethesda's games even though they are janky and in some cases rather poorly made.

JeevesPleez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#19  Edited By JeevesPleez

Zombie threaaad!

But, yeah, I still haven't gotten around to playing this, even after a day-1 purchase. Needless to say, I'm not too worried about it crashing... any more than usual, that is.

dudacles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 71

#20  Edited By dudacles
    @natetodamax said:
    " It's funny how I love Bethesda's games even though they are janky and in some cases rather poorly made. "
    Same here. Fallout 3 is filled with flaws and glitches, and yet I loved every second of it. Weird.
    valleyshrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#21  Edited By valleyshrew

It's because of the society in the games, you don't play a fallout game to shoot mutants and wander an unfriendly wasteland, you play it to explore and escape into the societies that have sprung up in a bleak world. So gameplay glitches don't really affect the enjoyment like they would in something like mario.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.