Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fallout 3

Game » consists of 45 releases. Released Oct 28, 2008

In Bethesda's first-person revival of the classic post-apocalyptic RPG series, the player is forced to leave Vault 101 and venture out into the irradiated wasteland of Washington D.C. to find his or her father.

Mothership Zeta teleporter glitch

D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By D

Trying to get to the bridge but the damn teleporter doesn't work. That DLC's broken. Let me know if anyone knows of a patch comin or knows a way to bypass this shittiness.

Seedofpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Seedofpower
    @D: You should probably try Fallout 3's technical forum.
    D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#4  Edited By D
    @Seedofpower: 
    Thanks Seedofpower!    
    MyUselessMine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5  Edited By MyUselessMine

I can't believe how much I have searched and never saw this answer... I had teleporter problems that wouldn't go away with clearing the cache or reloading or restarting of any sort and had to figure out on my own that - If your teleporters have all frozen (like Death Ray Hub) and reloading and restarting won't fix this. You need to delete your latest saved games one by one until they work again. It is so simple it makes my head hurt. I was not going to give up all my stuff. I have done ALL the other DLC's and was so close to the end of everything. I read something about someone having the same problem and they said to save and reload, another said to clear the cache and to reload the DLC, ALL BS. It clicked when I read someone telling a person with my same problem to "Just reload the last auto save point" then he said "unless you have already saved. Then you're screwed." If anyone can help put this information all over the place for people like me with no internet on my Xbox I'm sure you'll get some love for it. this is the only site i found that lets me sign up and actually post something.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.