Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fallout 3

Game » consists of 45 releases. Released Oct 28, 2008

In Bethesda's first-person revival of the classic post-apocalyptic RPG series, the player is forced to leave Vault 101 and venture out into the irradiated wasteland of Washington D.C. to find his or her father.

R.I.P. Lucy West

Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Jayge_

Lucy West died yesterday, in what has been ruled by the Coroner (me) as an accidental fall from a terrace close to her house in popular Wasteland shelter Megaton. A bright young life has been extinguished. Life as usual continues in Megaton, and residents do not seem to be taking much interest in mourning this pretty young woman. Residents such as Lucas Simms, Town Sherrif/Mayor were not available for comment, although he was seen dining outside of the Brass Lantern, using the table that is currently being employed as a mortuary by yours truly. Her body will remain situated in such a manner on top of said table until Jayge, Town Coroner, completes his Shiskabob blueprint and decapitates her with fire in the traditional Wasteland funeral ceremony.

Seriously. I have this bitch lying on the table and nobody reacts to her body at all. It's hilarious and sad at the same time.

Driadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

#2  Edited By Driadon

AI is never perfect.

Solid_SnakeXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Solid_SnakeXx

eh......

BiggerBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By BiggerBomb

Jayge, I never played the game.... I hope this isn't a spoiler, I didn't read anything but the first two sentences. Imma be a reallya pisseda if this is a spoiler, Jayge.

Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Jayge_
    BiggerBomb said:
    "Jayge, I never played the game.... I hope this isn't a spoiler, I didn't read anything but the first two sentences. Imma be a reallya pisseda if this is a spoiler, Jayge."
    It's not a spoiler. She's a character with a quest associated with her, but in this case she was just randomly walking around town and fell off of a ledge to her death.
    Driadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#6  Edited By Driadon

Not really a spoiler, just an AI brain fart.

Zebadee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By Zebadee
    BiggerBomb said:
    "Jayge, I never played the game.... I hope this isn't a spoiler, I didn't read anything but the first two sentences. Imma be a reallya pisseda if this is a spoiler, Jayge."
    No it's just a character you meet in one of the cities, I don't think she has anything to do with the main quest. I haven't completed it yet though so I wouldn't know.
    BiggerBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#8  Edited By BiggerBomb
    Jayge said:
    "BiggerBomb said:
    It's not a spoiler. She's a character with a quest associated with her, but in this case she was just randomly walking around town and fell off of a ledge to her death."

Oh, alright. In Oblivion I had to track down a girl in Leyawiin for a quest and I found her in a ditch mauled by a bear near Bravil. I love Bethesda! :D
    albedos_shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By albedos_shadow

Serves her right. That damn Blood Ties quest is annoying as hell. Took me three hours to figure out where I had to go.

OmegaPirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#10  Edited By OmegaPirate
    albedos_shadow said:
    "Serves her right. That damn Blood Ties quest is annoying as hell. Took me three hours to figure out where I had to go."
    Same,  - Jayge, you didnt - do anything to the body - right?
    Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Jayge_
    OmegaPirate said:
    "albedos_shadow said:
    "Serves her right. That damn Blood Ties quest is annoying as hell. Took me three hours to figure out where I had to go."
    Same,  - Jayge, you didnt - do anything to the body - right?"
    She'll be only so many meat chunks as soon as I build Vance's sword, which I should do now that I have all of the parts.
    mikevanpwn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By mikevanpwn
    BiggerBomb said:
    Man I spoiled Far Cry 2 for you.  Now Jayge spoils Fallout 3.  Bad luck for you. :P
    Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Jayge_
    mikevanpwn said:
    "BiggerBomb said:
    Man I spoiled Far Cry 2 for you.  Now Jayge spoils Fallout 3.  Bad luck for you. :P"
    I didn't spoil anything.
    OmegaPirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#14  Edited By OmegaPirate
    Jayge said:
    "mikevanpwn said:
    "BiggerBomb said:
    Man I spoiled Far Cry 2 for you.  Now Jayge spoils Fallout 3.  Bad luck for you. :P"
    I didn't spoil anything."
    All this talk of meat swords and vances chunks- you spoiled my dinner!!!
    Avatar image for dragoonkain1687
    DragoonKain1687

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#15  Edited By DragoonKain1687
    Jayge said:
    "Lucy West died yesterday, in what has been ruled by the Coroner (me) as an accidental fall from a terrace close to her house in popular Wasteland shelter Megaton. A bright young life has been extinguished. Life as usual continues in Megaton, and residents do not seem to be taking much interest in mourning this pretty young woman. Residents such as Lucas Simms, Town Sherrif/Mayor were not available for comment, although he was seen dining outside of the Brass Lantern, using the table that is currently being employed as a mortuary by yours truly. Her body will remain situated in such a manner on top of said table until Jayge, Town Coroner, completes his Shiskabob blueprint and decapitates her with fire in the traditional Wasteland funeral ceremony.

Seriously. I have this bitch lying on the table and nobody reacts to her body at all. It's hilarious and sad at the same time."
    Yes, there is no moral system in the game, some minor spoilers ahead:

I was doing the collect 30 Nuka Cola Quantum side quest, and once you accept it, a guys comes asking you to give him the sodas, once you get them, I said no, he went to his home, but before he could get there, a robot appeared, he fought him and died from a rocket blast from the robot. I obviously took as a "present" all of his stuff, and went back to the woman house, but I had no option to tell her he was dead, in fact, we spoke as if he was still alive.

But this was not the only one,
    One of Reillys rangers appeared out of nowhere in a really far away area, and got killed, I took his stuff again, and went to the raiders hq, to find no special comments on their diseased brother, even though Reilly "Couldnt possibly live wthout them" as she said.

Its quite saddening, that the game has so little choices for when an important NPC dies.
    Captain_Fookup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#16  Edited By Captain_Fookup

Better to have an quest related NPC die rather then being knocked "unconscious" from a fatman or 12.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#17  Edited By jakob187

She was just a tramp in my book anyways.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.