Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fallout 4

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Nov 10, 2015

The Fallout series continues in a post-apocalyptic Boston, Massachusetts.

What mods would you like to see?

• 62 results
    MankMachinery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

How about when looking at my companion's inventory the take all button takes everything except their equipped items. I would totally armor my doods up if it didn't mean manually taking all my junk items from them one by one. Doesn't this bother anyone else?

The_Ruiner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Quest and NPC mods like Interesting NPCs.

clush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#53  Edited By clush

I want to be able to loot furniture and other fancy stuff. I want a fricken ufo slide in my diamond city house and a giant nuka cola billboard on the wall. Also i saw some pretty fancy cabinets and other interior stuff, so let me put it in my house already.

Blackout62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#54  Edited By Blackout62

Three words: Better inventory management. Get the guy who made SkyUI on this stat.

Avatar image for deactivated-63b0572095437
    deactivated-63b0572095437

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I need a way to easily compare, preview, and equip gear. The UI is terrible and trying to outfit my character in the Pip Boy sucks.

AlexW00d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

So the Nexus Mod Manager finally got Fallout 4 support. And there's a mod for all of you who want the dialogue choices to be written fully, instead of the vague thing we have now.

OurSin_360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By OurSin_360

Kinda disappointed the only full texture mods so far are optimization mods and no HD resolution mods. :-(

I appreciate them but they don't help my fps at all since shadows are the only things that cause me problems (to much cpu usage)

I would give it a go but i feel the problem is in the alpha/bump maps and i don't really understand those to well

Bane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Here's some I didn't see in this thread yet:

• A toggle for the bright headlamp so I can use the regular lamp indoors, and the bright lamp outdoors.
    • Unlimited ammo for companions as long as they have some quantity of that ammo in their inventory.
    • Add the Diamond City house and a companion's own home to the list of places you can dismiss them to.
    • The Diamond City house needs work.
      • It needs to be able to be connected to the supply lines for crafting purposes.
      • It needs the missing workshop items to be restored, especially the crafting stations.
        • Being cut off from the supply lines, and having the only available crafting be in the Market outside means trying to craft just about anything ranges from being a pain in the ass to impossible. This alone makes the Diamond City house just about worthless.
    ArtisanBreads

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#59  Edited By ArtisanBreads

UI that is more subtle.

Clearer controls and set up for companions (like a menu for their equipment, where to send them, etc all clearly laid out) and maybe also multiple companions.

I would like to be able to change the SPECIAL Stat bonus clothes get somehow OR change things appearance. Basically wear whatever I want and get the bonuses I want too. Maybe I can customize that later but so far doesn't seem so and that would be nice so I could wear whatever I wanted that suit my build.

I would be down for a redo to a more traditional critical system. I don't mind that they tried something different but personally I do not like it as much.

I want a good screens for managing the settlements. Like clearly see who is living there are what their role is.

On the Settlement front... there is so much that can be done. Adding a lot of objects would help things stay interesting. I really like what is here but I can see modders making it way more of a simulation and that could really make the building rewarding and deep. Imagine more resources, needs, objects, roles for your settlers to have. I could also see someone making way more of a tower defense type thing out of it which would be really fun too (like allow you to call in attacks against your settlement and that gives you rewards). Excited to see where that goes.

Cleaner faces.

@professoress said:
    • Overhead UI for basebuilding.

THIS! Having to build multiple stories and climb around is a pain in the ass too.

@alexw00d said:

And there's a mod for all of you who want the dialogue choices to be written fully, instead of the vague thing we have now.

Great!

I am already using a mod that allows you to wear armor parts with any clothes (there is ugly clipping with some stuff but overall it's nice) and a mod that makes power generators way more productive which is nice for me.

AcidBrandon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I want them to make the Railway Rifle to look like Thomas The Train.

GrimNacho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xymox said:
    • A fulton mod to bring loot, materials, people and containers back to your base
    • Revolver Ocelot replacer for the Mysterious Stranger
    • Quiet follower mod
    • D-Dog replacer for Dogmeat

Hell yes.

Bane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Here's another: change the damage model to something a bit more "realistic". Examples:

• Why or how can these pseudo-gangsters wearing suits and fedoras take six shots to the chest from a shotgun at point blank range? That's just silly. If you want to wear a suit in a post-apocalyptic wasteland go right ahead, but you're going down fast.
    • Power armor should be completely impervious to some enemies like radroaches, mole rats, and wild dogs.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.