Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fallout: New Vegas

Game » consists of 25 releases. Released Oct 19, 2010

The post-apocalyptic Fallout universe expands into Nevada in this new title in the franchise. As a courier once left for dead by a mysterious man in a striped suit, the player must now set out to find their assailant and uncover the secrets of the enigmatic ruler of New Vegas.

Brotherhood Power Armor

freedo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By freedo

So, I've got the Brotherhood power armor and I know I need to learn how to use it in order to wear it. But how do I learn how to use it? I'm getting F'd in the B every time I run into a group of enemies like Legionaries or whatever I have no armor period. But I've got that fuckin' Brotherhood armor just sitting there. So, where do I need to go and what do I need to do to use it? Also, what other good armor do you guys know about?

Animasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Animasta

go visit the brotherhood of course! do their quest line, you should get power armor training.

Alternatively, if you go get Arcade (he's in freeside, in the old mormon fort) and do his quest (For Auld Lang Syne) you get power armor training that way.

freedo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By freedo

That makes a whole lot of sense! Where are the Brotherhood?

Avatar image for prince_of_space
    Prince_of_Space

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Prince_of_Space

@freedo: You might have figured this out already but the Brotherhood is in Hidden Valley, which is northeast of the NCR prison. It's a fenced-in place with a couple of bunkers scattered about.

Getz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By Getz

You could also buy combat armor from Gun Runners which is pretty good armor and not as heavy.

Mr_Skeleton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#6  Edited By Mr_Skeleton

In the Hidden Valley if I remember correctly it's about two minutes walk from that mining town.

themangalist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By themangalist

Hey don't blame you not having armor if you suck at fighting legionnaires. My character fought the Second Battle of Hooverdam in a Wasteland Doctor's outfit. And she outrun the final boss.

Spoonman671

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Spoonman671

Financed in the Bank?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.