Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fighting EX Layer

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released Jun 28, 2018

After nearly two decades, Arika returns to the signature series that started them off and pits their original Street Fighter EX characters in a new fighting game.

Skullomania Returns! Arika officially announces Fighting Layer EX

rbrendecke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By rbrendecke

Its about time!

Announced at EVO 2017 is a new game featuring Our favorite Skullomania-n - Street fighter EX... 2? - It was lacking in details

So is that enough to make us believe this game will be good? 2018 seems to be a year filling up with fighting games.

See Chaser's post below!

Edit - added name of game and fixed evo year & referenced Chaser's post which has more details

chaser324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 15

#2 chaser324  Moderator

Some more details in the OP would be nice. This is a new game from Arika (developers of the Street Fighter EX games) titled Fighting Layer EX. It was previously teased as maybe or maybe-not an April Fools joke a few months ago, but now it's officially announced as in development. Here's the new trailer:

Loading Video...

TheWildCard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Glad to see this coming together, but I'm sad they seem to have shifted back to 2D plane. The 3D aspect was something I was hoping would differentiate it from other games.

Avatar image for redhotchilimist
    Redhotchilimist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I think it looks pretty nice. It's a lot like Street Fighter V. I have no personal experience with either the series or any of the characters, but I'm not gonna say no to another Street Fighter-like game.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.