Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Final Fantasy XIII

Game » consists of 17 releases. Released Mar 09, 2010

This entry into the Final Fantasy universe is set in the worlds of Pulse and Cocoon. Players take control of multiple characters who are caught in a war between these worlds.

Final Fantasy XIII Asia region?

ehlee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ehlee

After watching the International trailer I'm convinced that I do not want the English voice actors (I will leave it at that, I don't want to poke that dragon) so I started looking at an import copy. 

Then I found this,
     http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-zf-49-en-70-3mte.html 
     I'm familiar with Japan, US and Pal region version but Asia? And it mentions that it is a English version. I thought the Asia version had other languages on it like the PAL version. Can someone shed some light on this?

Magresda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Magresda

I think the Asian version in this case is just the same as NA/EU. Neither of those will feature Japanese voice acting so if you want that, you're probably better off with the Japanese version. I might be wrong, though - try asking customer service at play-asia. 

Avatar image for kaosangel-DELETED
    KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By KaosAngel

Don't get the Asian version, it doesn't have the shimmering case.  Ask Magresda, the JP version has a very unique holo-foil cover that is sexy as hell.  Chinese and Koreans don't get that cause japanese peple dont like 'em.

But seriously, both are in Japanese...just get the JPN version.  NA/EU wont have the shimmering case either.

Magresda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Magresda
    @KaosAngel: Sexy as hell would be the correct term indeed. Makes me sad I'm rarely seeing more than the spine of it...
    Avatar image for kaosangel-DELETED
    KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By KaosAngel
    @Magresda said:
    " @KaosAngel: Sexy as hell would be the correct term indeed. Makes me sad I'm rarely seeing more than the spine of it... "
    All first editions of Final Fantasy games in Japan have it and its ONLY JAPANESE.  I look at my buddies copies of FF and laugh at the crappy cover.  You can't copy it from a printer too, it's a very unique shimmer that proves it's first edition.    I will take a picture of it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.