Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Final Fantasy XIII

Game » consists of 17 releases. Released Mar 09, 2010

This entry into the Final Fantasy universe is set in the worlds of Pulse and Cocoon. Players take control of multiple characters who are caught in a war between these worlds.

Orgasm Sounds

• 70 results
    Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

#51  Edited By Hailinel
    @afrofools:  Thanks.  My neighbors are only renting, thankfully, so perhaps they'll move out one day and I'll have some quieter neighbors move in.  Until then, I'll just have to figure out some way to get around it.
    X19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#52  Edited By X19

I think the Final Fantasy devs have been watching to much KPop and have lost the plot when it comes to creating characters that add anything to their stories. More importantly imo I haven't found any characters interesting past FFVII... well maybe Vivi from FFIX but that's it.

Three0neFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By Three0neFive
    @X19 said:

"30 seconds onwards is awesome. With some drums it could be part of a Boards of Canada track. 

"
    I just wanted to thank you for introducing me to this band. Absolutely fantastic.
    Wildfire570

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 2

#54  Edited By Wildfire570
    @BiffMcBlumpkin said:
    " @Origina1Penguin said:
    "You mean the high-pitched squeals whenever a female is hit? "
    Are we still talking about video games? "
    At this point this topic is only tangentially related to video games.
    Avatar image for deactivated-57d3a53d23027
    deactivated-57d3a53d23027

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

@Gamer_152 said:
    "
    1. Make a blog about "orgasm sounds".
    2. Strongly deny any sexual deviance or perversion.
    3. Ask user if he jerks off to the Australian Open.
     In all seriousness though the only reason I find it annoying is because it's one of those over-the-top clichés of eastern entertainment. "
    1. It's a forum post 
    2. I have every right to deny personal characteristics I don't have. 
    3. He asked me first, so yeah.
    Yeah I find the fact that it is a cliché of eastern games annoying too, but it isn't the only reason. 

I am glad I never will be famous, because I am not planning on having to explain myself a thousand times ever again to people that are missing the point and the question I am trying to make. I have a lot of bad luck with forums; people hiding behind their avatars and geographical distance making mean/snarky comments about me or my opinion. Looking back I was incredibly stupid to even bother start a discussion about this, because all that a lot of people care about is the chance to say something nasty rather than agreeing or disagreeing and explaining, and a topic like this is just pure flame bait given that. I think the biggest mistake I made was using the word "Orgasm". Yes, I see this comment being quoted with a nasty response. I love this site for the community, but I guess I eventually become flame bait in any online community. F my online 'life'. It's past-due-time for me to stop talking to randoms on the internet and dedicate all my conversations to real people, people I can punch in the face if they piss me off.
    Vinny_Says

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#56  Edited By Vinny_Says

why are there youtube videos of this?

X19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By X19
    @afrofools: It's very simple just ignore the comments you don't like and only respond to users who you think wrote something valid relating to your thread topic. I'm more a Wimbledon man myself XD

@Three0neFive: np :)
    JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

#58  Edited By JJWeatherman
    @FluxWaveZ said:
    "   
    "
    lol 

I think that's just how Japan does voice work. They're not supposed to be orgasm sounds. Or maybe they are; sex sells after all.
    apathylad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 7

#59  Edited By apathylad

Avatar image for deactivated-5b531a34b946c
    deactivated-5b531a34b946c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@JJWeatherman:

Well, imagine going into a sound booth and being told "Alright, your character is going to make something gigantic and powerful sprout from their body. It shouldn't sound painful since it's a good thing... go!" I bet we'd all make some sort of "orgasmic" sound, or painful yells that got rejected.

As an anime and jrpg lover for years, it just seems to be how it is. Dragonball Z is chocked full of men yelling and grunting, and a lot of it doesn't sound like their in pain. There weren't too many female fighters in the series, but when there was and they were charging/training, it sounded pretty provocative.

Alphiehyr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#61  Edited By Alphiehyr
    @animathias said:
    " Dragonball Z is chocked full of men yelling and grunting, and a lot of it doesn't sound like their in pain. There weren't too many female fighters in the series, but when there was and they were charging/training, it sounded pretty provocative. "
    I loathe and despise that anime show. It's a piece of shit. Someone needs to kill the people that made it.
    Kazona

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#62  Edited By Kazona

You just raised my interest level for this game from zero to one-hundred. 

....What?

Cornman89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#63  Edited By Cornman89

I don't know anything about Star Ocean, but as far as Vanille is concerned, it's just a quirk of Japanese voice direction. No one can silently assent to anything, for some reason, which leads to all the ahs, uhs and hmphs you hear in games and anime as people stare ahead thoughtfully.

Avatar image for deactivated-57d3a53d23027
    deactivated-57d3a53d23027

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Cornman89 said:
    " I don't know anything about Star Ocean, but as far as Vanille is concerned, it's just a quirk of Japanese voice direction. No one can silently assent to anything, for some reason, which leads to all the ahs, uhs and hmphs you hear in games and anime as people stare ahead thoughtfully. "
    Oh okay. That sounds plausible. 

@Apathylad 

That made me laugh, that is just ridiculous.
    ryno9881

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#65  Edited By ryno9881

I totally agree dude its messed up. Why did this game need kids in the first place?  

m1k3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#66  Edited By m1k3
    @Obsidian said:
    " You must think tennis is really hot then.  You can jerk off to the Australian open, it's on ESPN2. "
    i was about to say the same thing. if you watch womens tennis you'll hear those "grunts" or orgasm sounds as you so call them. 
    Grelik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Grelik
    @m1k3
    @Obsidian said:
    " You must think tennis is really hot then.  You can jerk off to the Australian open, it's on ESPN2. "
    i was about to say the same thing. if you watch womens tennis you'll hear those "grunts" or orgasm sounds as you so call them. 
    Yeah but they're actually doing something with real exertion, not picking up a spoon.
    I'm sorry but my room mate tried playing this game, and all I heard for 6 hours were these ridiculous grunts and moans through all the cut scenes.
    Bocam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Bocam

Did someone say Orgasms in JRPGs?

FacelessVixen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By FacelessVixen
    @Kazona said:
    " You just raised my interest level for this game from zero to one-hundred.  ....What? "
    Same here.
    Hilbert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Hilbert

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.