Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Final Fantasy XIII

Game » consists of 17 releases. Released Mar 09, 2010

This entry into the Final Fantasy universe is set in the worlds of Pulse and Cocoon. Players take control of multiple characters who are caught in a war between these worlds.

Problem with sound.

Fallen189

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Fallen189

Is it just me, or is the sound mix on this quite weird? I'm having a bit of trouble hearing the flavour dialogue and such over the music. I don't want any opinions or any of that bullshit on the quailty of the VA or whatever in itself, just the actual mix. For the most, it's superb, but sometimes in the field, the sound seems a bit quiet on character chatter. Anyone else have this?

Steve_C

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Steve_C

It can be. The volume is determined by your distance from the character speaking. I just decided to turn on the subtitles for all that stuff.

Fallen189

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Fallen189
    @Steve_C said:
    " It can be. The volume is determined by your distance from the character speaking. I just decided to turn on the subtitles for all that stuff. "
    Top stuff, great idea!
    Steve_C

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By Steve_C

Yeah, it's classed as 'non-event subtitles' if you want to change that dialogue specifically.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.