Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fire Emblem Heroes

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Feb 02, 2017

Fire Emblem Heroes is the first mobile game in the Fire Emblem series. Releasing in 2017 as a free-to-play game starring heroes from all Fire Emblem titles.

Friend code Exchange here!

MezZa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

@forteexe21: There is a limit. I didn't get to see what the limit is, but I saw a streamer mention being maxed out on friends last night.

tyn0mite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By tyn0mite

I'm still making my way though the preface and haven't accessed my friends code yet. Two things... One - Is anyone else having EXTREMELY slow download speeds with this game? Two - I cannot stand the theme song for this game... oh my god...

unsupervised

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They should've added some hyphens to these things, they are easy to misread.

MezZa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tyn0mite: The first two downloads that you have to do were fairly slow for me, but they were also much larger than the download I had this morning that finished in like 2 seconds.

redyoshi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One thing I'm disliking is how I can't set my formation before starting a map, it just relies on the order you have them placed in your team line-up. I've got an Effie that misses out on a lot of action due to armored units being hamstrung to move only one space. This means I can't set her up at chokepoints the way I normally would because she spends half the stage stuck behind obstacles.

finnyfrock11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not sure what adding friends does but I'll try and add as many of you guys as I can.

ZBurmeister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jojjo333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

4891306297!

HermanBloom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Herman - 2258333298

good idea this, assuming it works like the previous games

comradecrash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Mine is

blueneurosis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm surprise-unemployed so now I have excessive time for this.

Here's my #: 0418017788

wrathofconn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

Mine is 3009472931, feel free to add me!

jaycrockett

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 5

Ok weirdly I can't find the answer to what friends actually do. Does anyone know?

I figured out what people mean by reroll (delete the game and restart). Seems dumb, but whatever floats your boat. In the long run I don't think your starting characters matter much.

Does anyone know if / how they are rotating characters in for summoning? I'd like to try to get Eiricka, as she's the only character from the only FE game I've actually played. I've seen her listed online, but she doesn't seem to be available when I look at the details of the two summoning groups currently showing. I'm I right that she's not there yet, or am I misreading those summoning screens?

Sackmanjones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

Not sure what this does but why the hell not!

MezZa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By MezZa

@redyoshi said:

One thing I'm disliking is how I can't set my formation before starting a map, it just relies on the order you have them placed in your team line-up. I've got an Effie that misses out on a lot of action due to armored units being hamstrung to move only one space. This means I can't set her up at chokepoints the way I normally would because she spends half the stage stuck behind obstacles.

This is my biggest complaint as well. More often than not I find myself wishing my sword user was on the left and my lance user was on the right or vice versa just based on where the enemies are. But since I haven't found a way to preview the map, and there's no way to set a formation it leads to a lot of wasted time. I have Effie as well and unfortunately 1 movement knights are pretty hard to use in these cases.

@jaycrockett said:

Ok weirdly I can't find the answer to what friends actually do. Does anyone know?

I figured out what people mean by reroll (delete the game and restart). Seems dumb, but whatever floats your boat. In the long run I don't think your starting characters matter much.

Does anyone know if / how they are rotating characters in for summoning? I'd like to try to get Eiricka, as she's the only character from the only FE game I've actually played. I've seen her listed online, but she doesn't seem to be available when I look at the details of the two summoning groups currently showing. I'm I right that she's not there yet, or am I misreading those summoning screens?

So far I've been getting some of the item that is needed to develop characters from people. The same stuff you get for dismissing heroes. Seems like you can send greetings occasionally which will send out this gift to people. Also gives you an excuse to show off your favorite unit, and check out what other people are rocking as well.

Rerolling is for people who want their favorite character or a 5* character without spending money. It's the only way to guarantee it, otherwise you'll be shelling out money or time for 100's of orbs hoping to get 5* So-and-So. Doing it when you can get 20 easy Orbs over and over again for free is just economically the best way for them. You can still play the game with any character, but a lot of fans are more passionate about certain people or about being the best.

The only ones available are listed in the summoning groups as you said. Pretty sure they are required to list out all of the possible options, so there shouldn't be any hidden characters. Might be characters in game that aren't available yet. Not sure how often they'll be adding new people, or if Eiricka is on that list or not. The current groups seem to be launch specials according to the news board in game, but that might only apply to the particular focus groups for each of the two.

MindBullet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#66  Edited By MindBullet

It's pretty common in games like this for them to rotate featured gacha characters and add new ones every few weeks. On top of that, data miners have already found unreleased characters and evidence of seasonal character outfits.

As far as friends go, it seems like the only real benefit right now is that your friend's leader character shows up and gives you an item once a day.

Viqor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Viqor

Mine's 3420177009. Got that 5* Tiki, son. Gonna add some peeps.

gaftra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm in, though the Robin I got was only 3 stars T___T I will freely admit my jealousy makes me hate anyone who got lucky with an unreasonable intensity.

Entreri10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Got a 5 star Lucina with my first pick.

spitz1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mmmmm, friends...

WalkerTR77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

Gotta be some benefit right!?

Skald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 7

I think I managed to add everyone on the list, which was a fairly involved process.

Anyway, you can get me at 5433366986

Jelledot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

if anyone wants to add me 6350484551

thepullquotes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My ID is 0108141913 .

bemusedchunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Add me

Add me

Add me!!!!

No Caption Provided

poisonmonkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey all, mine is 9997912573

HughMongous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

5 star Roy as Leader

TheBlue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By TheBlue

@jaycrockett: There aren't any characters from Sacred Stones, Gaiden, the Tellius games, or the Jugdral games yet, so no Eirika. Presumably they would be adding those characters with monthly story events maybe? I don't know how they are rolling them out, but one would assume they'll be added since many of those characters were high on the event poll thing.

MissSoraSayuri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey guys. My code is :

Got a 5* Elise and Hinoka.

Cameron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I couldn't be bothered re-rolling (F2P games are tedious enough as is), so I've only got a 4* Nowi. Though, she turns into a dragon, so that's pretty cool.

jaycrockett

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

So, basically I'm not 'rolling' at all, I'm going to hoard my orbs until I get a chance at Eirika. So I'm running with 2* characters. We'll see how that works out for me...

@theblue said:

@jaycrockett: There aren't any characters from Sacred Stones, Gaiden, the Tellius games, or the Jugdral games yet, so no Eirika. Presumably they would be adding those characters with monthly story events maybe? I don't know how they are rolling them out, but one would assume they'll be added since many of those characters were high on the event poll thing.

coolfoil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By coolfoil

My code is 5904365766. Feel free to add me. Game is neat so far.

CherryBerry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@doctornieves: How do you set the leader? I can't find it for the life of me.

DoctorNieves

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By DoctorNieves

@cherryberry: Your leader is who you have in the leftmost slot on team 1

CherryBerry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MasterSwanny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

5398410636 is mine!

redyoshi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mezza said:
    @redyoshi said:

This is my biggest complaint as well. More often than not I find myself wishing my sword user was on the left and my lance user was on the right or vice versa just based on where the enemies are. But since I haven't found a way to preview the map, and there's no way to set a formation it leads to a lot of wasted time. I have Effie as well and unfortunately 1 movement knights are pretty hard to use in these cases.

Yeah, with the map size being what it is I understand why they chose to balance heavy units this way, but it doesn't make it any less annoying to not be able to use them as effectively as I'd like. I'm hoping it's something they've considered and can maybe fix in the future, to at least add the option of changing our formations before beginning a mission.

spiketail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By spiketail

Friend code:

2176725414 - EDIT: Currently full.

@peachesrcool - Thanks for pointing out the My Nintendo stuff! Linked when I launched it, but never noticed the actual My Nintendo icon that goes to other stuff.

DystopiaX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mezza said:
    @redyoshi said:

@jaycrockett said:

So far I've been getting some of the item that is needed to develop characters from people. The same stuff you get for dismissing heroes. Seems like you can send greetings occasionally which will send out this gift to people. Also gives you an excuse to show off your favorite unit, and check out what other people are rocking as well.

Rerolling is for people who want their favorite character or a 5* character without spending money. It's the only way to guarantee it, otherwise you'll be shelling out money or time for 100's of orbs hoping to get 5* So-and-So. Doing it when you can get 20 easy Orbs over and over again for free is just economically the best way for them. You can still play the game with any character, but a lot of fans are more passionate about certain people or about being the best.

The only ones available are listed in the summoning groups as you said. Pretty sure they are required to list out all of the possible options, so there shouldn't be any hidden characters. Might be characters in game that aren't available yet. Not sure how often they'll be adding new people, or if Eiricka is on that list or not. The current groups seem to be launch specials according to the news board in game, but that might only apply to the particular focus groups for each of the two.

Will add on to rerolling that depending on the game it's actually very important, because the high tier roll rates are so low and the best units so much better that you're severely crippling yourself if you don't. It doesn't seem as if that's the case in this one from the jump (although it does seem liek a serious grind to upgrade your units), so it's mostly if you want to get the chara you want. Will note though that at 6% for 5* the rate is generous enough that it should take you less than 5 tries to get a 5 star so might be worth it cause it's so easy.

At 30+ rerolls for Camilla and counting, gotten basically every other featured 5* focus at least once except for her and Takumi, super annoying. On the other hand 4* seem to be very attainable; only one roll so far has gotten 5 3* charas.

Avatar image for bjorntheunicorn
    BjornTheUnicorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

spiketail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can confirm that the max friends limit is 50. This includes friend requests you have sent out and presumable request people sent you. Currently sitting at 23 friends, 27 friend requests sent out and 1 friend request from someone that I can't accept as it gives me the Reached Max Friends pop-up.

MezZa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redyoshi: Totally agree. I'm hoping they get some feedback and take a look at it as well. The tight map size in particular feels like more of a pain than I expected when combined with most units only having 2 movement. Leads to me skipping some people's turns because they can't move in the same direction until someone else moves. Gets even worse with knights thrown in. Maybe the answer to that for now is just being more careful with team compositions though. Still playing around with what people I like to field at the same time.

Luckily its easy to ignore since the game isn't too hardcore. Might be more of a deal breaker once the stakes are higher later on.

overjoyedpants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mine is 7275358565. really digging the game so far...

roninenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By roninenix

@dystopiax said:
    @roninenix said:

I re-rolled 7x for this. Here's my Friend Code: 9386982083

Holy shit 2 5* after only 7x is good. Currently on my ~20th reroll, gotten 1 5 star a couple times but not the ones I want, so still going... Gotten 5* Elise, Roy (twice), Chrom, Peri, Lyn

no code yet since still rolling, but what benefits do friends give you in this game? Haven't looked into it yet.

Seems like you send daily gifts to each other. Guess it's helpful, but in small bits.

@jaycrockett: It might be possible to do some of the content with 2* units, but it's going to be tough. When you compare a 2* Sword unit vs a 5* sword unit at the same level, there's a difference of something around 2-5 in all stat points. In Fire Emblem, that is a huge difference. And worst of all, a 5* unit will have all their skills learnable, while a 2* unit will have half of them locked because of their rarity. Making it even tougher for you.

I'd suggest you at least use 20 gems to do 5 pulls, hopefully get decent units and then save the rest for your favorite character. That's what I'm doing for now.

DystopiaX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By DystopiaX
    No Caption Provided

Finally got the reroll I wanted, 5* Camilla with 4* Marth. Completed ch 1 and with the nintendo account gems got this pull:

so pretty happy now. Got the unit I wanted plus (apparently) one of the better units in the game.

Also after rerolling it seems like the game prompts you to rate the app right after you pull 5* but not necessarily in any other scenario...lol

Anyway if anyone wants to add my id is 3880188615

@roninenix: cool, do you have to actively do anything to send the gift or does it just pop up in their gift box?

roninenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dystopiax: Go to friends list and hit the big green Greet button.

ripelivejam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

don't really play phone games but good to hear from all of you that it's decent at least. have it downloaded cause fire emblem. will update friend code later in this post.

Kiefer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Let's tactic!

Kiefer - 6647819969

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.