Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Flinthook

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released Apr 18, 2017

Flinthook is a roguelite, grappling hook platformer from Tribute Games.

No trace of this on the PSN store.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b45500a95f79
    deactivated-5b45500a95f79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Maybe it's a little early but there is zero sign of it. Usually it's at least on the store waiting for release...

Quipido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's up on the EU store, both on website and console. Which is weird, because the store updates in couple more hours. I found it via search, there is no promo or even mention in latest releases yet.

The game is very good, I just played something over an hour, it's really neat. I loved Enter the Gungeon, this one is more platforming focused but there is still plenty of combat. So far the shooting seems managable, but some of the platforming rooms straight up took all my health in a single go - but I was starting to get better after a while. Also I am straight after a night shift so my reflexes are not the best at the moment.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It popped up on steam so I just picked it up there.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strangely enough it's not being promoted on Steam either. You have to search for it.

RetroMetal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By RetroMetal

It was on there when I looked at the PSN store today.

handlas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I got it on there... and this game is awesome. Feels so good to play and, obviously, the art/animation is superb. I really wanted to like Mercenary Kings because of the nice art but it never clicked well enough with me. This seems to be hitting all the right spots.

pkmnfrk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

The PSN store is all kinds of weird. I had to search for Persona 5 by name in order to purchase it a few weeks ago.

Scodiac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

It was on the front page of PSN's New Games section when I went looking for it. I'm enjoying it quite a bit.

bigsocrates

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I'm playing on Xbox, but this game is great! I meant to just check it out and ended up playing like 5 hours today.

Great visuals, great music, great...feel for lack of a better word, and while it's pretty tough (though I have beaten the first boss) you do get a sense of progression and improvement not just from the rogue-lite aspects but from learning how to play.

It feels like the Darkstalkers to Rogue Legacy's Street Fighter 2. Not quite as deep or quite as polished, but still a ton of fun and with a style all its own.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.