GameDeed.com: A checklist/backlog site

Chordian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Chordian

I launched a backlog/checklist web site just a little over a year ago, a site like Backloggery, SteamCompletionist, Darkadia, etc. This one is a bit different. It's more of a light database and backlog/checklist mix shown in a tight table list. It supports multiple game formats, not just PC.

GameDeed.com

I recently added a Steam and Giant Bomb screenshots gallery for most games, which can be opened by clicking the small blue or red arrow icon next to the review aggregator score. (I haven't added Giant Bomb screenshots to all games yet but it will be completed soon.)

The light database part takes up the leftmost two thirds of the table and offer game lengths, detailed multi-player and co-op information (local, online, LAN, etc.), save system used, and a review aggregator score from GameRankings (blue) or Metacritic. A very useful feature is the overview of DLC and expansions. It is shown in a clear tree structure, and "trivial" DLC have darker titles (i.e. fluff DLC like weapons, skins, etc.).

The rightmost third is your deed area. You can log in locally or with a Steam user, and you choose between seven status modes such as COMPLETED, BACKLOG and PLAYING. You can set dates, how difficult you found the game to be, how much you cheated, a review score, and property. Almost all of these are completely optional, and you can also choose to hide it all from the public.

Here is an example of my own deeds.

I hope you enjoy my fan site and if you have any questions, feel free to ask! =)