Some game releases missing?

Avatar image for deactivated-64c94f41541d2
deactivated-64c94f41541d2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I wrote some code to automatically populate a google calendar with all the known upcoming game releases. The mechanism I have used to do the query is a decending (based on release_date) mechanism and cycling through all the results, 100 at a time until I get to a set of 100 results with no "expected" values, meaning all the games have been released.

One game that seems missing out of the releases data or is perhaps ordered incorrectly is the Warlords of Draenor expansion for WoW. I went through 1k results (10x 100 result queries) which is well into the "already been released" data set and don't see it, however when I use the game API the expected release day / month / year all seem to be set appropriately on the game.

My concern is that, if this is missing it is certainly possible that other games are missing as well, though for most games I have found the data to be pretty accurate.

Thanks much for your time in reading this and any possible answers.

Avatar image for deactivated-64c94f41541d2
deactivated-64c94f41541d2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

There are also a couple of games with wildly broken expected release dates.. Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters Expert 3 set to 5 / 2 / 2204 and Tweety no Hearty Party set to 21 / 3 / 2201. I dug around in the Wiki a little and it wasn't obvious how I could fix these values. It looks like the Yu-Gi-Oh entry is also an Alias for Yu-Gi-Oh! Tournament something or rather, but the release date on that game seems ok, and a search for Tweety no Hearty Party turned up no results on the Wiki.