Powerbombcast

Jubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Is it officially dead? I would love to hear about Dan's adventures during his time in Orlando.

ottoman673

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah. It's dead.

Alex and Dan addressed it on a recent Beastcast, but the long and short of it is that it's not fun to make a podcast where they were constantly shitting on the product. (Or, in Jeff's case, straight up not watching it)

That, combined with Austin and Giancarlo not being around means dead podcast.

monetarydread

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By monetarydread

@ottoman673: Afterwards they also mentioned that they were thinking about doing something wrestling related, it was just going to be infrequent. I thought that Dan's Wrestlemania experience would be a good topic to podcast about, but it doesn't look like we are going to see anything. I guess I will have to listen to last years Wrestlemania podcast again.

matoya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

I signed up for a premium account explicitly fr the Powerbombcast. This is a shame

forteexe21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Instead, they should just record Dan's story of Wrestlemania during his wedding.

Picky_Bugger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Its a shame they didn't do a one off for Mania, lots of nonsense to talk about there.

Jubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

migrations

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

I'm sure if wrestling gets good once again it'll go up, but the WWE product right now with what it is. I mean these guys are games writers and imagine how much time that shit would take up, I probably wouldn't have time to be watching stupidly long payperviews then discussing them, then raw all week. And then the discussion is just how terrible the product is. I'm a massive wrestling fan and will always watch, but if I ever got a time consuming serious job I probably would cut WWE out of my life and just watch NJPW here and there, I certainly wouldn't have any fun discussing it for hours at a time.

lasse_momme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would like to see them do something like films and 40's but with wrestling PPV's, personally. Something like Alex introducing Dan to a NJPW show or Dan finding something from Attitude era WWE.

xanadu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

It's a bummer because I would be totally fine listening to them trash on wwe, it's still entretaining. Are at the very least it would've been cool to have podcasts for major events like mania or whatever. But they don't want to do that so oh well I guess :(

I listen to tights and fights every Thursday which is a good wrestling podcast with some funny people on the max fun network. I recommend that if you just want a wrestling podcast to listen to.

Jubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Jubs

I would like to see them do something like films and 40's but with wrestling PPV's, personally. [b]Something like Alex introducing Dan to a NJPW[/b] show or Dan finding something from Attitude era WWE.

A million times this! Having Dan and Vinny react to Toru Yano would be amazing.

csl316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

@jubs: Thanks for bumping this good idea.

WWE makes movies, after all.

Jubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@csl316 said:

@jubs: Thanks for bumping this good idea.

WWE makes movies, after all.

Films and 40's of all the WWE films would also be amazing. The Marine series was made for this kind of thing.

blackblade500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I am also down for a Film and 40's for wrestling PPVs or wrestling movies. I am hoping that they do a stream dedicated to wrestling games sometime soon as well. If you are jonsing for a new wrestling podcast however, then I like Maximum Fun's wrestling podcast Tights and Fights.

strings19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm sure there will be a very special powerbombcast some day. Just because Jeff doesn't like/enjoy wrestling anymore doesn't mean he can really stop watching once and a while.

I know I can't.

nightriff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 7

One of the reasons I didn't re-subscribe. I don't watch wrestling, but I enjoyed the crew talking about it. Love the Dario Cueto has a temple episode and them talking about the Deletion.

rempresent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm a fan and I have only watched Wrestlemania, the rest of the year has been on /r/SquaredCircle for news. I think calling a podcast dead is a little much. When the WWE product gets better, the podcast will return. This is all on you Vince.

Corwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forget the PowerBombCast, I'm still waiting for a new BoxOfficeBombCast. @rorie

New movies, old movies, crap movies, good movies...whatever.