Talkin bout some games.

Seraphim84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Seraphim84

Am I the only one who feels a bit cheated when the guys come to the bombcast not having really played much?  Not to say that it's not still wildly entertaining and all that, but I'm just really glad to see that they all got into a chunk or something (via achievement stalking) given that for what feels like the past month they haven't really played much of anything aside from Just Cause 2.

Also can't wait for the end of May where ton-of-games are coming out and the guys'll be all over the place.  Dare I say, chaos makes for more fun at Luchadeer HQ?

hungrynun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By hungrynun

Consider that they also play dev builds on different profiles on different systems that don't necessarily track achievements. Also consider they regularly leave for press events to play games then talk about them when they return.

Meowayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 12

#3  Edited By Meowayne

I don't idolize and glorify a bunch of gamers just because they created a website, sorry.

babylonian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By babylonian

It's the least big deal in the world either way, but I actually prefer it when they haven't played much. I could listen to them talk about pretty much whatever, but I'd rather hear them talk about movies or food than some unreleased RPG or something that I have no interest in ever playing.