500 Internal server error on notifications page

BisonHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

When I click on the bell in the upper corner to navigate to the notifications for my account, it gives the 500 internal server error message. The hover-on-bell drop down menu appears correctly, but clicking on the bell on mobile or desktop browser produces the error.

It does this consistently on Safari on iOS and Chrome on Windows, so in the interest of my own laziness I’m skipping version numbers because it seems browser/device agnostic. If a site engineer feels they need that information, I can provide it.

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

When I click on the bell in the upper corner to navigate to the notifications for my account, it gives the 500 internal server error message. The hover-on-bell drop down menu appears correctly, but clicking on the bell on mobile or desktop browser produces the error.

It does this consistently on Safari on iOS and Chrome on Windows, so in the interest of my own laziness I’m skipping version numbers because it seems browser/device agnostic. If a site engineer feels they need that information, I can provide it.

Hey sorry for not following up sooner; is this still happening for you?

BisonHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2