An Error Occurred When Posting Your Comment

spazed545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

For the past couple weeks I have been unable to post any comments on videos. I get the followed error: "An Error Occurred When Posting Your Comment."

I've tried switching browsers and computers. I've logged out and logged back in. I've cleared my cookies and cache. I am still unable to comment.

It appears posting on forums still works.

jslack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

@spazed545: Strange. We had an issue on video comments a while ago that was quickly resolved, so I'm kind of surprised this is happening. I'm trying to duplicate the issue but I can't get my browser to error out. I wonder if you could paste a screenshot of your js console or anything?

spazed545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

It should probably also be noted that I have Adblock and Ghostery extensions installed but I have whitelisted giantbomb.com in ghostery and disabled Adblock.

@jslack:

jslack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By jslack

We've definitely had issues in the past with Ghostery, even when you have a site whitelisted, it still causes problems. Not sure if thats the cause, but I wonder if you can try again with extensions disabled?

spazed545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jslack: I didn't change anything on my end but it appears that the issue has resolved itself for now. I will try disabling extensions next time I experience this bug.

Thanks for looking into it.

jslack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers