Blight Club Mike Miquanchi Episode 4 not available for download

narficacid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By narficacid

Hey there Duders (does anyone still use that but me?), there's some talk about this in the comments for the video, but it's been this way for a few days, so I figured I'd drop something here:

The downloadable video for Episode 4 of Mike Miquanchi (for short) cut off early when it first was uploaded. Since then, there's now just a "Processing" under the download button now. I'm assuming the original, truncated version got taken down and we're waiting for another upload, but it's been this way for at least a few days that I've see, as I said above, so just wondered if this is still being worked on? I'm getting the same thing using both Chrome and Edge.

No Caption Provided
ZombiePie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 19

dtoast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3 dtoast  Staff

Pinged the product manager and engineering manager.

narficacid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still seems to be down for me and I'm still checking occasionally. Same thing seems to be happening to the newest Episode too: Superdan 64: 005. Sorry to keep harping about this, but keeping an offline repository of Blight Club is inordinately important to me. :)

chamurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Likewise, trying to download that episode for a while myself. @dtoast

mach_go_go_go

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not to hijack this thread but the first Dan Plays Sonic '06 episode is likewise busted:

https://www.giantbomb.com/shows/dan-plays-sonic-the-hedgehog-2006/2300-18014

narficacid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey, if this becomes the defacto thread for "help us get episodes of Blight Club fixed!" I don't consider that hijacking.

ZombiePie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 19

Hey, if this becomes the defacto thread for "help us get episodes of Blight Club fixed!" I don't consider that hijacking.

Not to hijack this thread but the first Dan Plays Sonic '06 episode is likewise busted:

https://www.giantbomb.com/shows/dan-plays-sonic-the-hedgehog-2006/2300-18014

Hey everyone! Jan and others worked on and looked at the issue for a significant amount of time and it seems there's something very wrong with the video archive uploader. The issue was not resolved before the start of the weekend, but it is a priority. When things improve I will try to get an update.

Sorry peeps, we're having some troubles with videos saving on the website. Podcast feeds should still be fine but if you're looking for any videos from today, they should all be on YouTube at least!

β€” World’s Famous Giant Bomb (@giantbomb) April 26, 2024

Hey folks! Unfortunately, issues are still persisting. Archives should still be up for everything on YouTube and Twitch - but videos still aren't working on the website πŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒ
Still trying to figure out what's wrong! https://t.co/2W90D0dM4r

β€” Jan Ochoa (@_janjerome) April 26, 2024